www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B-King owner in South Florida EmptyNew B-King owner in South Florida

more_horiz
Hello Men,
I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and finally decided to introduce myself. I just bought a used B-King 2 weeks ago with 6,000 miles on the odometer. It's black with Yoshi slipons. I'd post a picture, but can't figure it out. I'm not that computer savvy. Loving it so far...
Dustin

descriptionNew B-King owner in South Florida EmptyRe: New B-King owner in South Florida

more_horiz
welcome mate , take a look here hope it helps

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10573-how-to-post-pics-using-the-forums-pic-host#116518

descriptionNew B-King owner in South Florida EmptyRe: New B-King owner in South Florida

more_horiz
Thank you very much. Looks like I have limited access with my work computer.

more_horiz
welcome . ukflaggif

more_horiz
Congratulations on the new wheels! Smile

more_horiz
Congratulations and welcome!

more_horiz
Thanks guys. I've put about 1,200 miles on it already. I commute 160 miles a day to work and back. Ordered a windscreen and looking to do a seat mod. Probably from this guy: http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php

more_horiz
Welcome, I live in Miami and used to own b-king, great bike...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply