www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionBout time I introduced myself ! EmptyBout time I introduced myself !

more_horiz
I have been a member now for a while so I thought it was about time I introduced myself !

I bought my king in april, orderd a black one but only the blue was availabe, had a cracking deal because I wanted a black one !.So far I have changed the cans ( Scorpions ) Puig screen and R+G crash protectors all round .
previous Bikes :-

Yamaha FZ1 Naked.

Suzuki GSX 1400

Triumph Daytona 955I

Suzuki Bandit 1200

suzuki Bandit 600

Kawasaki ZXR 400

Etc etc

descriptionBout time I introduced myself ! EmptyRe: Bout time I introduced myself !

more_horiz
Welcome aboard....So we'll see you at the Bournemouth weekend meet then Question

Old and Disgraceful

descriptionBout time I introduced myself ! EmptyRe: Bout time I introduced myself !

more_horiz
welcome to the club Smile

more_horiz
yep welcome see you at Bournemouth maybe... Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome to the B&W club Taff!!

more_horiz
Welcome Taff.

Where abouts in Wales ?

Im back again next June,
Mostly Mid Wales and the East Coast, Tywyn, Portmeirion,
Snowdonia, Llechwedd, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Hay-on-Wye etc.

more_horiz
Welcome!

See you in Bournemouth???

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny

more_horiz
Cheers for the welcome

Sorry guy I cant make bournemouth, I will be away in work Crying or Very sad ! next time hopefully.

I'm from south wales, west Glam.

more_horiz
Bout time I introduced myself ! 360143

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply