www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello! EmptyNew B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello!

more_horiz
Hello everyone, finally got a B king and its on a trailer on the way from Florida Smile Due to arrive tomorrow.

983 miles on this with lots of goodies included.
It has Yosh pipes, PC, some carbon goodies, ect. It has never been dynoed. Runs like a champ, had a family friend go check it out.

Random in my intro thread but.....

1. Does the power commander takes care of the gear limitations and top speed restriction? Or do I still need to do a ECU flash?

I will be the second owner, I've had my Honda 919 for 40K miles and now its time to see the new king. Its due to arrive here this Sunday, looking for other B king owners close by to hang with Smile I've lusted after this bike since its concept, only ridden one once last summer for about 20 mins.

Would post pictures, but "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

descriptionNew B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello! EmptyRe: New B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello!

more_horiz
Yes Jade612, the 7 day thing is a spam fighting concept...the idea being a spammer will stop in, not be able to post any stupid links and move on...sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome aboard.

descriptionNew B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello! EmptyRe: New B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello!

more_horiz
New B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello! 360143

And you need a reflash or a "TRE" to get rid of the topspeed limiter.

more_horiz
Hey jade, there is nothing better than the first couple of weeks with a King Smile

As an aside I'm a London boy but work for a company based out of Minneapolis so have been over to your neck of the woods in the past. Enjoy your summer because I don't suppose you'll get much King action come the winter, great time for upgrades mind Smile

more_horiz
Yea, I normally ride from Mid may- till snow.

Not many kings in MN.. Wish I knew some local king mechanics to do collaborations with around here, but all is well. There are a lot of Fortune 500 companies in Mpls, I visited London a few months ago whilst doing the Euro tour, lots of mopeds and really cool smart cars out there.

more_horiz
cheers Welcome!! I live just west of MPLS in Wayzata and have a silver B-King!! I also have a black B-King that I'm trying to sell for a friend!! Send me a p.m. if you would like to hook up and go for a ride. Riding west of lake Minnetonka...there are some nice roads & pit stops to go to! Or......go to western WI. and hit some some of the letter roads>
Greg

more_horiz
Welcome from another Minnesotan! I just don't live there... Active duty Navy currently in Virginia, but grew up in the Roseville/Shoreview area. Riding season is a bit longer down here, but it still gets cold enough where I won't ride. I also got spoiled by no helmet law in MN, have to wear them in VA. Not bad unless the heat index is 120 degrees! Enjoy!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard Jade. U will certainly enjoy the King. Smoooooooth but awesome fast.

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy Jade!!

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcomes! Yes I do wanna ride with local King owners, I saw one forsale in Wayzata via Craigs list/ebay, you perhaps? Its a silver one. Tomorrow, err today I get plates then im taking it to the shop for oil n to get checked out.

I live in Uptown Smile

more_horiz
Wayzata eh? Used to visit family there during the summer, fishing on Lake Minnetonka, and Vikings camp at Mankato....good times.

more_horiz
Yes that would be me!!! Cool Been here for 50 some years!! I do not get to ride much do to work, but would like to hook up with a fellow B-King rider and go for a cruise!! New B King owner here in Minneapolis, MN. Upgraded from my Honda 919. Hello! 329913

more_horiz
Rode the King today, its AWESOME!@!! Smile

except for the fact my rear taillight seems to be out with the Yosh eliminator kit..

Not sure where to get replacement LED for the Yosh kid or it could be faulty wiring, supposedly the kit is brand new..

more_horiz
welcome! i'm only an hour or so away from minneapolis. sunday there is a all bike drag race at rockfalls raceway. loudpipes will be there with both his kings. i may or may not go. i will probably be on the lake fishing. you should check it out.

more_horiz
Waits for LoudPipes to chime in..

Sweet! I will deffinatly be going, I've been aching to find some other members in the area to do projects with and bounce ideas ect.

more_horiz
Check out the drag race section.

more_horiz
Welcome to the family! I get back to the states in about a month from this deployment, and I miss my King, my two dogs, real beer, my own bed, and my wife... in that order. Hah! You'll love your new bike!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply