www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionJust got two new bikes b king and vmax EmptyJust got two new bikes b king and vmax

more_horiz

Finally, i got my brand new 2008 b king abs and 2011 yamaha vmax , i also have a limited edition 2008 harley ultra sidecar for my kids and as soon as i figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to the forum here, i'll post them. Just want to say hi to everyone

descriptionJust got two new bikes b king and vmax EmptyRe: Just got two new bikes b king and vmax

more_horiz
Sounds great. I'm looking forward to see the pictures Cool

descriptionJust got two new bikes b king and vmax EmptyRe: Just got two new bikes b king and vmax

more_horiz
Just got two new bikes b king and vmax Untitled

more_horiz
Just got two new bikes b king and vmax Picturesofmybikes

more_horiz
Just got two new bikes b king and vmax Untitled2

more_horiz
Just got two new bikes b king and vmax Untitled3

more_horiz
Congrats cheers Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

(you lucky bastard.... lol! )

more_horiz
you got some horsepower there isabellaluke!
i think if i had the money i would have gone for the v-max thrashing faster black b-king, having said that i bet you got a great deal on the more economical silver one i take it that there were no blue ones left ?

just kiddin

i wish i had your tool box though!

cheers :wel: cheers

more_horiz
hellbillyb wrote:
i think if i had the money i would have gone for the v-max thrashing faster black b-king, having said that i bet you got a great deal on the more economical silver one i take it that there were no blue ones left ?

just kiddin

cheers :wel: cheers

I thought its like "I would buy v-max just to be sure that the King is faster..." rabbit rabbit

Awesome machines cheers

more_horiz
Good observation josh ! And then you could go for a relaxing ride on the Harley once you've destroyed all your braincells on the other two lol !

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
hellbillyb wrote:

just kiddin

cheers Just got two new bikes b king and vmax 360143 cheers

I thought its like "I would buy v-max just to be sure that the King is faster..." rabbit rabbit

Awesome machines cheers

nar! a silver Bking is slower than a V max should of brought a superior faster black Bking:D

more_horiz
I See ! I thought the blue ones were slower and that the silver ones were about the same.
Thanks for putting me right Tiny
cheers ;-)

more_horiz
very nice bud enjoy Very Happy and welcome to the site

more_horiz
hellbillyb wrote:
Good observation josh ! And then you could go for a relaxing ride on the Harley once you've destroyed all your braincells on the other two lol !

LMAO, thats correct laugh

more_horiz
hellbillyb wrote:

....."relaxing ride on the harley" if it doesn't break down you mean Razz ooppps nearly forgot....Welcome!!!

more_horiz
You guys awesome and i have had my harley break down on me once, i was on the way to the dealership to get the tour pack warrantied because it developed a crack in it and the voltage regulator craped out on me. Don't get me wrong i love that sidecar because my kids and i spend alot of time on and it is something that you don't see that often, it is number 2 of 15 that harley built, harley keeps the number 1 of everything, it's hard to see in the picture but it is black with pearl black ghost flames, but i missed having just two wheels and that's why i got the b king and the vmax

more_horiz
You couldnt get decided wether you should buy VMAX or the King and you got both, right? Wink

The side car is an awesome solution to share the bikers hobby with younger family member. Cheers on that cheers . Sadly, not many ppl get to match riding on a motorcycle with family. Here where I leave, Its common to sell the bike or sports car in order to buy a 'pampers wagon' that would help transporting the young fellas between home and school back and forth Neutral .

Plus, we will have 1st hand info and opinion from the owner of both cool bikes that battled several times in a few motorcycle magazines. Cool

more_horiz
I rode the new vmax at thunder in the valley earlier this year and was very impressed with it and i've owned two hayabusa an 08 and an 04 and liked both of them just can't ride leaned over like that all day. Looking back now i should have just bought the b king back then instead of the 08 hayabusa.

more_horiz
Holy crap that's one sweet tool box!!!! Snap on boxes here cost a fortune. Oh Yeh nice bikes too. Not short of a dollar hey...... Shocked

more_horiz
isabellaluke wrote:
Looking back now i should have just bought the b king back then instead of the 08 hayabusa.

where did you find a brand new 2008 ABS King in 2011....???? Shocked scratch (if you dont mind me asking ,how much did you pay for it...?)

more_horiz
Tim Wynn at cycleworld of cherry hill, nj, the saleman that i bought both my hayabusas from, got with his district manager and found the b king for me, i was looking for a silver and grey one with abs. It was at Hollink Motor Sports in spencerport, ny, i called up there and spoke to Bill the owner and he informed me that he had two b kings one with abs and one without both silver and grey, he said i could have the abs one for $11430 dealer cost and while i had him on the phone i asked him about the vmax and he gave that to me for dealer cost $17207, so i told him i'd be up with a trailer to pick them up. he still has the other b king still in the crate if anyone is looking for one. Both of these dealership are excellent to deal with. The abs b king are becoming very hard to find, this was the closest one to me and it was a 400 mile drive to get it.

more_horiz
Congrats on the bikes!! I'm stunned you found an abs model.. good find. Out here in california I couldn't find any with abs...this was jan of this year. I was on the fence about getting the king for awhile but when prices started to hit blow out levels I bought one.

Let us know what you think of both those missles.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply