www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew member with clutch problem Emptynew member with clutch problem

more_horiz
Hi guys a new member here, I have had my B king for a year or so now with no problems, but a few weeks ago I realised when out riding my mirror had started to move and I could feel the clutch lever and M/C al moving, long story short the guy who had it before me has stripped one of the bolts for the clamp on the handle bars so I thought easiest thing to do would buy a second hand M/C and clutch removed the old one this morning and stuck the new one on filled the resivior and started pumping got all the air it seems out the system but absalutly no pressure on the lever ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

kind regards chris

descriptionnew member with clutch problem EmptyRe: new member with clutch problem

more_horiz
Welcome to .org. Chris , sorry I can't help but sure someone will be along to help soon

descriptionnew member with clutch problem EmptyRe: new member with clutch problem

more_horiz
Cheers Dave, yeah hope someone could shed some light on the situation its driving me insane, also forgot to mention I don't have a vac bleeder either so will have to be done the old fashioned way.

Chris

more_horiz
I "think" you need to bleed the MC as well as the rest of the system

more_horiz
Hiya Jamie ok how would I go about doing thst ?

Kind regards Chris
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
Hiya so how would I bleed the slave first ? As I can't get lever pressure atall ?

Kind regards Chris

more_horiz
Hiya guys I just thought I'd write to let you know I have solved the problem turns out the master cylinder was air blocked so I bled thst and then continued to bleed the slave cylinder and boom there we go took for a little run and she's perfect again Smile, would like to thank all of you for the help Smile

Kind regards Chris

more_horiz
glad your sorted Chris whe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply