www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from Florida EmptyGreetings from Florida

more_horiz
While I am not officially a B King owner yet, I figured I would say hello anyway. I have been riding since I was old enough to defy my Parent's rule about NOT doing so LoL. My First bike was kept at a friends house and that was a Kawasaki kz400. From there I moved up to the LTD 750. After that I kept my Kawasaki tradition alive with my 900 Ninja zx a-1. then I moved cross country and drove cars for a while until returning and getting my first Harley. It was a 2000 Softail Standard. The night I Bought that bike was the same night I found out I was going to have a son. Talk about a GREAT day!!! Rode the softail until it was paid off then I bought an 05 Busa. Jr got too big to ride in front of me on the softail so I sold it and bought a Bagger.  3 Baggers and  a Road Glide Ultra later, I got my Boss Hoss. Recently bought back my Softail and brought it back to life. I will be giving it to my son on his 16th Birthday in May of 2016. Until then, he will be riding it around the block and in some surrounding neighborhoods.
I sold my Busa a few years back. I have missed the acceleration but not the seating position. That is what has drawn me to the king. Almost all the power with none of the numb arms and sore ass.
After my probationary week is up i will post pics of the bikes I currently have Smile

descriptionGreetings from Florida EmptyRe: Greetings from Florida

more_horiz
Welcome, you wont be sorry, the King is a great bike.

more_horiz
Welcome to .org. Yes the same reason I went for the king ,look forward to seeing your other bikes especially the one you are doing for your son

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum

you will love the B King Wink

more_horiz
Welcome and the king is the best king king

more_horiz
Welcome to our mad lot cheers

more_horiz
welcome Greetings from Florida 573382

more_horiz
G'day & welcome!!

more_horiz
Well ... The loan papers are in the Fedex Envelope on their way to me and I have already purchased Insurance for the Bike SO I guess I may as well call myself an owner now Smile I may have paid a little too much but the bike only has 2500 miles on it and I have been assured that is is in spectacular shape. I certainly hope so. Since the bike is unknown to me as well as the salesman, I spent a little extra and got a 3 yr extended warranty for peace of mind. They said they were going to go through the bike and maker sure it is good to go for me when I get it. Supposedly that will be before Christmas!
Merry Christmas to me!!!

more_horiz
cheers cheers cheers Greetings from Florida 786369 Greetings from Florida 786369 Greetings from Florida 786369 Congratulations

more_horiz
great to see anther floridian on here Greetings from Florida 804287

more_horiz
PetiteMoose wrote:
Well ... The loan papers are in the Fedex Envelope on their way to me and I have already purchased Insurance for the Bike SO I guess I may as well call myself an owner now Smile I may have paid a little too much but the bike only has 2500 miles on it and I have been assured that is is in spectacular shape. I certainly hope so. Since the bike is unknown to me as well as the salesman, I spent a little extra and got a 3 yr extended warranty for peace of mind. They said they were going to go through the bike and maker sure it is good to go for me when I get it. Supposedly that will be before Christmas!
Merry Christmas to me!!!

;congrat;

more_horiz
PetiteMoose wrote:
Merry Christmas to me!!!

yes a Very Merry Christmas indeed cheers

more_horiz
Woooah that some great news, man! Yeah, Merry Christmas indeed cheers ;tree;

more_horiz
Welcome to the group. Floridian here too !

more_horiz
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS THEY SAY rendeer ;tree;

more_horiz
Well Color me surprised! Got a call this morning about 11 am. "Hi, this is Megan with WoW Motorcycles in Atlanta Georgia. We got your Fedex envelope and all the paperwork looks good. Will you be available in about 2 hours? The driver said he can deliver your bike about 12:45 ... Will that work for you??"
LoL I couldn't get back home to take delivery so I sent it to the Wife's work and they unloaded the bike there. I gotta tell you ... the rest of the day C R E E P E D by ever SO slowly!!!
The ride home on the bike was great. Only about 20 miles or so with moderate traffic so breaking the speed of sound was not possible. Wasn't interested in that yet anyway. I did, however, find myself an open hole and got into 2nd pretty heavy ... WOW that two brothers exhaust sounds sweet and the acceleration instantly reminded me of the Busa. Not sorry about my impulse buy at ALL!!
Tomorrow night will be filled with cleaning and polishing and making sure the bike is presentable. They did an ok job for a dealership but my standards are MUCH higher Smile She will go on the lift for a proper dressing and when we are done, she will be good to go for a ride on Saturday Smile

more_horiz
Haha you won't stop smiling !

more_horiz
i'm please for you Moose Greetings from Florida 804287

Saturday will be fun I'm sure Greetings from Florida 786369

more_horiz
First real ride today... Really had no choice as the Boss is down getting nasty parts re-chromed, the softail needs new cables ( All ) and the dirt bike isn't street legal. Luckily I have this Monster in disguise to ride Smile I remember my Busa having a LOT of power and the delivery was pretty exceptional. This bike is better. It may not have the 186 top end ( smaller exhaust valves restrict it ) but I must say there is power available at every rpm in every gear. The best part is the handling. OH MY how fun corners are again!! I had forgotten what it was like to really lean into a corner then realize you can really hit it leaving the apex. Not claiming to be a canyon carver .. I am not. But I was amazed at how this bike begs to be Ridden hard. IT is SO smooth and SO well behaved. Just like my beloved V8 bike she is as tame as a can be ... then grab you a handful and feel the smile grow.
I gotta say, As far as garages go, I REALLY like what gets parked in mine!! I am spoiled and I like it Wink

more_horiz
Awesome write up! Show us some pictures from the big day, man! cheers

more_horiz
Cool and yes I agree it is awesome. cheers
Bar riser, lowered foot pegs work for me.
I get a few looks from my other brethren as also still riding the old school Kaw Concours (on 4th one), KLR 650 ....  LOL image change.

more_horiz
As promised, Here are a few pics of the rides in my Garage ...

This is a 2000 HD Softail Standard. My first NEW bike purchase ever. I bought this bike then rushed home to share the news with the Wife. Right before I did, she told me she was pregnant ... LoL after her urging me to, I got it anyway. 5 years later I sold it to a friend so I could get a bagger as it was safer for riding with Jr. Fast Fwd to 2013 and I bought it back ( In Boxes ) and re-assembled it to her former glory. Next year when Jr. Turns 16, It will be his
Greetings from Florida 2014-10-10%2017.17.37
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3023hlcl3379ijh/2014-10-10%2017.17.37.jpg?dl=0

This is my Boss Hoss. What it lacks in Horsepower, It makes up for in Comfort Smile Literally THE smoothest ride I have ever known.
Greetings from Florida 2014-10-11%2016.35.15
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0bwveohxlpkvul/2014-10-11%2016.35.15.jpg?dl=0
View from the rear ...
Greetings from Florida 2014-10-11%2016.34.39
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j0yvw08j523y2t/2014-10-11%2016.34.39.jpg?dl=0
And the latest addition to the Street bike stable is the Beloved B King ...
Greetings from Florida 2014-12-18%2021.36.59
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p61rti29ojrkt1o/2014-12-18%2021.36.59.jpg?dl=0
I have a bunch of Rear lighting options on the way to make it more visible from the rear as well as some LED Spots I will be mounting on the front for better visibility by and of me. Will post up when they are installed.

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing the pictures. These are great looking rides Greetings from Florida 804287

more_horiz
Welcome.
My Compadres look at me like.. huh.. as a rider of the ole C10 Concours, KLR 650 adv and this is a departure! LOL!

Love the B King, yeah baby it grows on me every time I am on it. cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply