www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnewbie  Emptynewbie

more_horiz
Hi all
I'm Steve owner of a 2011 bk had a lot of bike over the years this was one of the bike's that i always wanted but never thought I would have due to family commitments but the wife got it for me for Xmas God I must have been a good boy

descriptionnewbie  EmptyRe: newbie

more_horiz
:wel: m8 is it the fast blue /white limited edition model ? Laughing

more_horiz
Welcome from sunny Hull Smile

you sure must have been a good boy!!! Shocked

more_horiz
Welcome from sunny Poland Very Happy :wel:

more_horiz
Thanks all yes dave it is a blue and white one can't wait for weather to pick up to get out on it

more_horiz
660 wrote:
Thanks all yes dave it is a blue and white one can't wait for weather to pick up to get out on it
you will love it m8 newbie  804287

more_horiz
Does the bk come with a factory imobliser fitted as standard in the uk as I'm just trying to sort insurance out

more_horiz
660 wrote:
Does the bk come with a factory imobliser  fitted as standard in the uk as I'm just trying to sort insurance out
yes that's what the red flashing light is when you turn the ignition off , it will flash for 24 hours then go out , but it is still imoblised til you put your key in , the key has a chip !

more_horiz
Dave I ask as the bk as not arrived yet and sorting insurance out does the imobliser av a name other than suzuki own
Sorry for bothering you over the festive season think it's going to be a bit more than the £83 I pay at moment for my aprilia pegaso factory lmfao

more_horiz
660 wrote:
Dave I ask as the bk as not arrived yet and sorting insurance out does the imobliser av a name other than suzuki own
Sorry for bothering you over the festive season think it's going to be a bit more than the £83 I pay at moment for my aprilia pegaso factory lmfao
not as I know of mate just a Suzuki factory fitted one , and no problem m8 , might cost you a bit more insurance ,but it's a bit more of a bike Very Happy , when do you get it ?

more_horiz
Welcome 660.

My Ex was from Dronfield ? Is that up your way ?

I got lucky with my first years insurance.
I was one of the first to insure a King and my insurance couldn't work out what it was.
They decided as it was a 1300 naked Suzuki it must be a smaller (therefore lower risk)
version of the 100hp GSX1400.... LOL, much cheapness!!!!

Enjoy the forum and we look foreword to some pics.

Tony.

more_horiz
Insurance sorted after a bit of messing about as my broker would not insure me (Hastings ) so I've lost 6 month no claims as I've had to go with motorcycle direct £260 for year bk now sat in garage waiting for spring

more_horiz
Pleased to hear its now arrived cheers

Gives you plenty of time to polish it before the spring Laughing
We will have to catch up sometime, we often go to Squire, Willingham woods and occasionally Matlock
newbie  804287

more_horiz
Well I've had the bk for near 4 week today was the first day the uk weather as let up a bit all I can say is what a machine think my arm are a few inch longer and so smooth pulling in any gear well and truly happy with the bk roll on summer ;blue;;

more_horiz
660 wrote:
Well I've had the bk for near 4 week today was the first day the uk weather as let up a bit all I can say is what a machine think my arm are a few inch longer and so smooth pulling in any gear well and truly happy with the bk roll on summer ;blue;;

Have a look if the throttle cables are rubbing the clocks.
Saw one recently they had put a grove in the case.

Mine is pulled back to the brake hose with a very lose zip tie.
Still lets it move. Quite safe. Been like it for a few years.
Also lets me see the clock without the cable across the bottom corner.

I look forward to some more feed back when your weather improves.
They are a lot of fun.

Lots of info on here. Changing to 190/55 tyres, different bars,
end cans etc etc.

Enjoy your new toy Mate.

more_horiz
Hello guys V

My name is Rafael and I am looking to buy a B-King in the near future that is why I joined the FB Group and this forum to get as much info as possible.

Right now I have a 650 GSXF had the chance to drive the Hayabusa but love the B-King, so I am looking to find one.

Anyone of you guys in Spain or close?

V from Spain thumbs up 2

more_horiz
660 wrote:

Glad your enjoying it cheers

and yes your right, wait until summer and you can wind her on properly whe

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum,not sure what the post above is about lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply