www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Calgary AB EmptyHello from Calgary AB

more_horiz
Hey guys, new member here. I ride an 08 B-King. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Quick question, how do I access the for sale group? .

descriptionHello from Calgary AB EmptyWelcome

more_horiz
Hello shellguy. welcome to the forum. I'm also from Canada. To access the for sale page go in  B-King Specific :: For sale/Wanted Hello from Calgary AB 804287

descriptionHello from Calgary AB EmptyRe: Hello from Calgary AB

more_horiz
Welcome to our forum , read the rules you need 20 none spam posts to place a add in the for sale section ,its to stop people joining just to sell Very Happy if you have genuinely joined to mix in and get to know members you will soon knock up 20 posts Hello from Calgary AB 804287

more_horiz
Hi Shellguy! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:

It is so cool to see new members coming cheers . For how long have you had your King? king

more_horiz
Hi ShellGuy and welcome.
I am enjoying the awesomeness of the '08 in NW USA

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:

It is so cool to see new members coming cheers . For how long have you had your King? king

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

more_horiz
shellguy wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I see. I am sure you will love it as much as we all do cheers thumbs up 2

more_horiz
shellguy wrote:

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink

more_horiz
exc911ence wrote:
shellguy wrote:

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink

Nope, I purchased one privately through word of mouth. I do have a 2Brothers exhaust for sale if your interested though.

more_horiz
shellguy wrote:
exc911ence wrote:
shellguy wrote:

Nope, I purchased one privately through word of mouth. I do have a 2Brothers exhaust for sale if your interested though.

Who knew that there were that many B-Kings in Calgary? There's one in Victoria now... my old one that I trucked out from Ontario when I moved... soon there'll be two here, and I'll have imported them both! Very Happy

I know of one in Vancouver... few and far between, these Kings!

more_horiz
exc911ence wrote:
shellguy wrote:
exc911ence wrote:
shellguy wrote:

Who knew that there were that many B-Kings in Calgary? There's one in Victoria now... my old one that I trucked out from Ontario when I moved... soon there'll be two here, and I'll have imported them both! Very Happy

I know of one in Vancouver... few and far between, these Kings!

They are definitely rare, I just picked mine up and am paitantly waiting for the roads to get swept for the first ride.

more_horiz
I brought my B king to YYC late last year. I own 3 other bikes and have had numerous sport dirt and cruisers and this could be the keeper.

more_horiz
bcripps wrote:
I brought my B king to YYC late last year. I own 3 other bikes and have had numerous sport dirt and cruisers and this could be the keeper.

It is the 7th year of mine and I say I am not going to let it go. I just love the bike and it is decided to keep it.

descriptionHello from Calgary AB Emptyfellow canuck

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I'm here in northern ontario, welcome to the ultra elite group of Canadians on Kings....question, did either of you guys get the silver one with the custom 4 muffler exhaust....

I was trying to buy that one, and was not impressed with the jerking around I got from the owner.  If this is your bike, can you tell me how it went?

I purchased a couple items off a guy in BC....(windshield, handguards)  and I think he had a few things left....not sure if he is on here.....

Great group of people on here......If you are ever heading east, let me know....I'm always ready to ride and would love to put some miles on beside another king....

Thanks....

more_horiz
rodster76 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm here in northern ontario, welcome to the ultra elite group of Canadians on Kings....question, did either of you guys get the silver one with the custom 4 muffler exhaust....

I was trying to buy that one, and was not impressed with the jerking around I got from the owner.  If this is your bike, can you tell me how it went?

I purchased a couple items off a guy in BC....(windshield, handguards)  and I think he had a few things left....not sure if he is on here.....

Great group of people on here......If you are ever heading east, let me know....I'm always ready to ride and would love to put some miles on beside another king....

Thanks....

Not me, mine is all black.....if you are looking for an exhaust by chance I have a 2Brothers system for sale that I will sell pretty cheap.

more_horiz
rodster76 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks....

Mine's all black as well. No one wants the slower silver ones. Laughing

more_horiz
Mines black as well bought it in Llyodminster

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply