www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Greece EmptyHello from Greece

more_horiz
Hello from Greece! I'm a happy owner of an sv1000s with tons of mods on it, and a ktm exc 380 supermotard. Problem is, my beloved sv became a track bike over the years, making it great at the track but awful in the street, and my 380 is just awful in any way. I'm considering buying a bking for a few Sunday rides and small trips.

As you can see from the photos, I'm kind of a mod addict, so I'm already thinking about my upcoming project. Has anyone swapped the king's headlight?

Here are some photos of my sv.
Hello from Greece Img_0516
Hello from Greece Img_0518
Hello from Greece Img_0517

Greetings

descriptionHello from Greece EmptyRe: Hello from Greece

more_horiz
Hi there and welcome to our forum :wel:

Your bikes look fantastic. Especially the SV - it looks almost identical to AMA Yoshimura GSXR! coolpi Cool

And yes, there are a few members who have swapped their headlight. The headlight from GSR 750 looks good on our bike making it look sharper and more aggresive Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Welcome to  .org. 8

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply