www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionBEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY EmptyBEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY

more_horiz
Greetings group, very happy to be not only back in SUZUKI land, but with a B-King too !  Just picked it up last Saturday and rode it home a few hours.  All I can say is Wow, I feel I am at home again.  I sold my 2008 GSXR1000 a few years ago and regretted it .  Bought a used ZX10R a couple years back but never really felt like I bonded with her.  This bike is an absolute JOY to ride.  Smooth, stable and I just LOVE that power too !  Looking to de-restrict it to try and gain some efficiency and fuel economy.  I mostly ride on the HWY so may likely re-gear her down one in the back and up one in the front, we'll see.  

Just bought a Morimoto D2S Bi-Xenon kit to replace the faltering HID on the bike now.  I will also do the side marker LED mod as I like the looks of it.  I also really like the Blue White paint scheme on the Administrator's 'B.  May opt for that as my tank needs re-finishing.

Anyways, many thanks for all the good information here.

Cheers,

Last edited by MrCarbon on Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:05; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY EmptyRe: BEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Post up pictures when you are finished.

more_horiz
AtLarge wrote:
Welcome aboard.  Post up pictures when you are finished.

You can post some before too! Wink

descriptionBEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY EmptyOne thing Leads to another -OR-

more_horiz
One GOOD turn deserves another. As it always goes, removing the old light kit to install the new one turns into an opportunity to do additional maintenance too ! Since I puled the side pods off, headlamp, stabilizer, loosened the tank, I decided to do a few more incidentals. Coolant, oil change, new plugs, air filter and check valve lash. Since it could use some paint maybe consider the limited production euro White/Blue paint scheme ?? And bronze wheels ? I dunno about that bit, maybe anodize them Blue...Yee - Haaa ! sunny

more_horiz
I know Im a bit late but..

Hi there and welcome to our mad lot :wel: BEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY 786369

more_horiz
Thanks Josh, yes, you are a MAD-MAD lot ! I like the forums and enjoy the reading.

I was very interested in your write-up about using the SS Yosh slip-Ons under the stock muffler covers. I sent you a PM with some questions...

Cheers,

Joe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply