www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionJust wanted to thank everyone....again EmptyJust wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Hello all, not really a new member but it's been a while.  I have relocated to Henderson NV and it's been a bit since I have fired up my King.  When I went to do so today everything started going business as usual until I hit the start... and then absolutely nothing.  Years ago you all helped me out when I was on the east coast, so I hoped it could happen again.  Long story short I grabbed some WD40 and got the kickstand and clutch sensors as well as the starter button and kill switch.  Fingers crossed, I tried her again and she fired right up. So thanks for all the sharing and ideas.  Looking forward to becoming active again and anyone near Las Vegas feel free to hit me up.

descriptionJust wanted to thank everyone....again EmptyRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Welcome back

descriptionJust wanted to thank everyone....again EmptyRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.

more_horiz
cbxer55 wrote:
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.
unfortunately most people find it easier to use our facebook group now days, think most forums are giving way to face book

more_horiz
davehutch wrote:
cbxer55 wrote:

unfortunately most people find it easier to use our facebook group now days, think most forums are giving way to face book

Can't stand Failbook. Don't have an account there, never will. Hate the thief asshat that stole the design of that website from other programmers. Will never be a participant to a thief.

Last edited by cbxer55 on Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
cbxer55 wrote:
davehutch wrote:
cbxer55 wrote:

Can'rt stand Failbook. Don't have an account there, never will. Hate the thief asshat that stole the design of that website from other programmers. Will never be a participant to a thief.

Same here,dont trust it,no privacy and as one of my old army buddies used to say its Farce Book!!!!

more_horiz
FlopBook
FailBook
FarceBook
FakeBook
FuckBook ;-)

I know there's more, jsut can't think of them at themoment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply