www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNewbie here from Pennsylvania!  EmptyNewbie here from Pennsylvania!

more_horiz
Just picked up a 2008 black B-King with 4079 miles.
Only things done are the carbon yosh slip ons and the fender eliminator. ...
I added bar end mirrors, shorty levers, left engine slider. I still have the led headlight and a few other things to do.
My winter project will be to install brocks headers, cat delete pipe, remove evap, pair, and that wonderful exhaust valve, reprogram the ecu, add a pc5 with auto tune and who knows what else!

descriptionNewbie here from Pennsylvania!  EmptyRe: Newbie here from Pennsylvania!

more_horiz
Newbie here from Pennsylvania!  20171110

Sent from Topic'it App

descriptionNewbie here from Pennsylvania!  EmptyRe: Newbie here from Pennsylvania!

more_horiz
Rusirus wrote:
Newbie here from Pennsylvania!  20171110

Sent from Topic'it App

Welcome to the forum! Brocks is a great exhaust! Removing exhaust valve and cat,will make a big difference,plus u should install a TRE,with the PC5
And Brocks map.

more_horiz
I'm just going to use the brocks headers, and a mid pipe to bypass the cat and exhaust valve to connect to my yosh cans under the tail... I'll use the auto tune on the pc5 then put my own tweek on it.

Sent from Topic'it App

more_horiz
:wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome.If I may I'd like to ask you about that mid-pipe/cat delete.Do you have them already or do you know where to get them?

more_horiz
http://www.motorcycleexhaustprofessionals.com.au/product/suzuki-b-king-cat-delete-mid-pipes/

Sent from Topic'it App

more_horiz
Rusirus wrote:
http://www.motorcycleexhaustprofessionals.com.au/product/suzuki-b-king-cat-delete-mid-pipes/

Sent from Topic'it App

Damn that looks kosher.Wonder about the shipping from down-under.Did you get it yet?

more_horiz
I didn't get it yet, also looking at this company. This one you need 2 seperate kits to replace the cat and exhaust valve.

https://www.hayabusa-service.de/en/b-king-parts/cat-replacement-pipe-b-king

Sent from Topic'it App

more_horiz
Yes I saw that one.Opted out as it doesnt have a support on the middle as it should.

more_horiz
The header is all the support that pipe will need as there is no extra weight from the cat or exhaust valve...

more_horiz
Its not the weight its the length.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply