www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Alaska, USA!  EmptyHello from Alaska, USA!

more_horiz
Hello everyone! I have been looking for and wanting a B-King for several years! And I finally found one in my state this year. I took a flight up north, bought it, and rode about 400 miles back home. I absolutely love it, and I am so happy to have it. I call her Suzi Suzuki (;
I can’t wait to do some customizing to really make her mine.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

descriptionHello from Alaska, USA!  EmptyRe: Hello from Alaska, USA!

more_horiz
Merry Christmas and welcome to .org.

more_horiz
Ayjay1134 wrote:
Hello everyone! I have been looking for and wanting a B-King for several years! And I finally found one in my state this year. I took a flight up north, bought it, and rode about 400 miles back home. I absolutely love it, and I am so happy to have it. I call her Suzi Suzuki (;
I can’t wait to do some customizing to really make her mine.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thats an excellent way to get to know your new ride , I have done the same to a couple of previous bikes .

Welcome and Merry Xmas cheers

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Thats an excellent Christmas present you got for yourself, Ayjay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply