www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

New member from CANADA

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
hayabuser
machinist437
MR X
7 posters

descriptionNew member from CANADA  - Page 2 EmptyRe: New member from CANADA

more_horiz
Thanks guys!

It was the reason for the sale of my first B-King (the one I just bought back, btw)... I wanted to build the sidecar rig so I could take my daughter out on rides with my wife. She was 1.5 when she went for her first ride, now she's 5.5 and still loves it. cheers

New member from CANADA  - Page 2 12715373_10153919123064921_8567623201714672473_n

New member from CANADA  - Page 2 10154493_10153411236219921_6248550965012518274_n

more_horiz
Nice pics,you're a lucky guy you can do that with your daughter and she looks like she loves it..I only wish I could have done that with mine but she was found dead in her bed at 5 months old.

more_horiz
Suziking wrote:
Nice pics,you're a lucky guy you can do that with your daughter and she looks like she loves it..I only wish I could have done that with mine but she was found dead in her bed at 5 months old.

I have no idea how to respond to this. I can't imagine what that must have been like. Sad

more_horiz
Suziking wrote:

I am so sorry at the loss of your little girl.
I can not even imagine the pain and sorrow.
I feel posting something so personal on a forum like this may be a plea for help .
Do you have any close family or friends you can talk to ?
I think you may need counselling .
I am worried about you .

more_horiz
MR X wrote:
Suziking wrote:

I am so sorry at the loss of your little girl.
I can not even imagine the pain and sorrow.
I feel posting something so personal on a forum like this may be a plea for help .
Do you have any close family or friends you can talk to ?
I think you may need counselling .
I am worried about you .

Thanks for your concern ,really,I've been dealing with this for a while now and it never goes away and is always raw.I tried to drown it all by going to the middle east as a private security contractor and my life has not been the same not to mention that my PTSD amplified 10 fold.Im sorry for hi jacking the thread it was all about your beautiful daughter and the bike...my apologies.

more_horiz
That was my daughter, I also hijacked Mr.X's thread. Wink

more_horiz
Suziking wrote:
so sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply