www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Fort Lauderdale, FL EmptyHello from Fort Lauderdale, FL

more_horiz
Hello there,

Had a poster up in my room since the B-King was released in 2007, always had it in my mind as the ultimate motorcycle. Recently decided it was time to have one.

Played around with a couple bikes, toured Italy on a Bandit 1250 at one time but spent most of my life in Europe before moving to the greatest country in the world in 2015. Most recently had the Kawi ZRX1200R. Good bike but nothing like the B-King. As our UK brothers say, mental.

Hope to learn even more about these, do some mods and have a good time.

Here's the beasty:

Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL Fullsi10

descriptionHello from Fort Lauderdale, FL EmptyRe: Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL

more_horiz
Nice tidy example Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL 804287

Mate New Zealand is the best country in the world Cool

:wel:

descriptionHello from Fort Lauderdale, FL EmptyRe: Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL

more_horiz

more_horiz
Cantab wrote:
Nice tidy example Hello from Fort Lauderdale, FL 804287

Mate New Zealand is the best country in the world Cool

Haha hey I've never been to NZ but heard great things. Fiancee wanted to apply for a job there. Might visit in the future!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply