www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B-king dreamer EmptyNew B-king dreamer

more_horiz
Hiya everyone. Am so excited to be on the forum. I love my RF900 (Ivan's jet kit, ignition advancer, Beowulf can and striped naked and +1T front sprocket) and adore her but now I need a Bking  in my life. Am in London UK, and checking autotrader for the right Bking. I started biking with the Honda Benly, Kawasaki s1 250 (mental 2stroke) Yamaha srx400 series2 and NINJA 750 then the 1st rf900 and now on the 2nd rf900. I have dreamt of the Yamaha MT01 and saw the Bking some years ago so my heart is saying Bking. I love naked bikes and seeing the BKing just blew my mind and it can be the big brother to the RF. Now in my 50s so i need a bike I can keep with the RF. I hear the tank is small, (RF is 24litres = 220ish mile range) but I don't care. Love is tolerance right? So please talk me out of get the Bking so I can go back to dreaming about the MT01. Am not rich so budget is tight but I can sell a finger and some toes for the BKing. Thanx for having me . 1luv. Am that ugly rear exhaust cans? Almost as ugly as the rf900 rear that's got a fat ass. I love big ass anyways

descriptionNew B-king dreamer EmptyRe: New B-king dreamer

more_horiz
You will NOT like the MT01 sure it has bucket loads of torque but it simply runs out of puff too quick and has a smaller tank than the King to boot.

Lol re RF backend  laugh still a great bike tho  Smile

With the King you wont need to rush out and buy go fast parts like the RF, bog standard = lots of fun New B-king dreamer 786369 so it will suit your $$$.

Cantab

more_horiz
:wel: to .org. Just get one! ;blue;; ;black;; ;silver;;

more_horiz
Just get one, bibi! Its a wonderful bike. Many of us just cannot get a new motorcycle, because nothing ride as good.

The trend of hyper-nakeds (strippin superbikes of fairings and giving them flat bars instead of clip-ons *cough* *cough*) came 10 years too late. Our bike would have been the true KING of todays era.

more_horiz
Gents. I did the performance bike road bike only track day on the 10th of may at Rockingham UK literally what a blast and a 170 miles ride each way, Bkings are excellent bikes. Long live the King!! Oh and 180 on the clock

more_horiz
davehutch wrote:
:wel:  to .org. Just get one! ;blue;; ;black;; ;silver;;

Whichever you pick, we help you mod it up to your liking cheers New B-king dreamer 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply