www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreat greetings to everyone! EmptyGreat greetings to everyone!

more_horiz
My name is Alen and I am catholic priest from Croatia. Motorcycles are my hobby and great passion. I have a lot of mechanical knowledge (my dad is mechanic), services and repairs on my and friends bikes I'm doing myself.
A few years ago I saw B-king the first time and was delighted. Three months ago I bought my B-king (2008). It's not in ideal condition because it's badly maintained, but now gets all the possible attention (how many finances allow ... Smile) and gets a old glow. Has 70000 km and tuned to 200 hp but engine works great especially after the service. In Croatia is very rare bike and it is difficult to find parts and they are very expensive... but step by step Smile
I'm glad I found this forum. I salute you all and God bless you and kept safe in life and on the road! cheers

descriptionGreat greetings to everyone! EmptyRe: Great greetings to everyone!

more_horiz
Welcome!

Don´t forget to present your bike with pictures!

more_horiz
Hi there,

I know what you mean by parts are hard and expensive to come by, not many spares in New Zealand either Shocked

Anyway congrats on your purchase with 200hp thats a bloody good tune Great greetings to everyone! 786369 , happy riding to you Great greetings to everyone! 804287

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Welcome from Texas, USA.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply