www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionB king owner of 2 months EmptyB king owner of 2 months

more_horiz
Hi i finally bought the bike of my dreams 2 months ago,09 b king 7,600k miles in black with delkevic cans and currently giving it a service as splutters under 3000 revs so taken tre out,new plugs and new pipercross filter,hoping this sorts it otherwise i think it might be water in fuel tank as bike was standing in dealers for a few months and previous owner did about 300 miles in 3 years! how easy is pulling pump out and presumably would need new petrol pump gasket? i,m a self employed metal polisher in peterborough,cheers for reading,Mark ;-)

descriptionB king owner of 2 months EmptyRe: B king owner of 2 months

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Welcome. They're awesome bikes. I bought mine from a friend in 2017. He had bought it in 2010 new. Left over in a local dealer's show room. 08 model with Yoshimura cans. He had put 3189 miles on it in the seven years he owned it. But it had been sitting over a year in his garage unridden. But nothing has happened on mine to indicate anything is wrong. It runs great, the secondary injectors aren't plugged, which is kind of amazing. It now has near 8000 on it. Finally had to replace the stock tires last July at 6050 miles.

more_horiz
Welcome mate,

If it still won't run properly speak to BSD Performance. They're in your neighbourhood and work wonders. You will struggle to remove the great big grin from your face when you get home from a ride on it.

👍 Stu.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply