www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNEW B king owner EmptyNEW B king owner

more_horiz
Good day everyone. Name is Sean and I am from petawawa in Canada. Just purchased a 08 B king with 24000 km on. Took it for my first little ride this morning. I also own a Brutale 675. Very different bikes!!!
The B king feels awesome. Smooth shifting, great excelleration. This thing is gonna be a blast.

descriptionNEW B king owner EmptyRe: NEW B king owner

more_horiz
Well, the B-King is almost twice as large displacement wise as the Brutale, so yeah, it'll be a blast for sure. ;-)

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

descriptionNEW B king owner EmptyWelcome

more_horiz
Welcome aboard.

I've not been in here long and although a lot of info has fallen away such as hosted photos and links, there is a mine of info here that I'm still wading thru.

The B--King is amazing. Brutal but a great daily rider. I commute on mine - makes going to work so much more enjoyable lol

I love the MV. The Brutale is a beautiful street bike with style in buckets.

Jay

more_horiz
If you put it in Mode B, it's not brutal at all. But where's the fun in doing that. LOL!!

descriptionNEW B king owner EmptyAnother newbie - Hello

more_horiz
Mine only goes into B mode of its absolutely throwing it down or icy. You never get tired of the force resulting from a twist of the wrist. Addictive lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply