www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHowdy EmptyHowdy

more_horiz
It's been a while since i've graced these pages, will be interesting to see if many changes.

Hagarr

descriptionHowdy EmptyRe: Howdy

more_horiz
It's gotten a lot slower. Hardly any activity at all. I try, but if you look how many threads I've posted to, by looking for my avatar on the home page, you can see hardly any responses. I guess there's not a lot of these bikes left.

more_horiz
I see you're from Oklahoma, we travelled through there in 2016 riding RT66, went to the museum amongst a few other places from memory.
Our daughter went to a school exchange program in a place called Lawton for about 6 Months.

I used to frequent this site all the time but the FB phase seems to have killed off these type of forums.

more_horiz
I don't do fakebook, twatter or fookin tik tok. I just stay on forums. It is what it is.

more_horiz
hagarr wrote:
It's been a while since i've graced these pages, will be interesting to see if many changes.

Hagarr

Welcome back

cbxer55 wrote:
It's gotten a lot slower. Hardly any activity at all. I try, but if you look how many threads I've posted to, by looking for my avatar on the home page, you can see hardly any responses. I guess there's not a lot of these bikes left.

Loads of bikes left , but members find it easier and prefer to use Facebook , our Facebook group is really active

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply