www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionFrom '10 vmax to a b-king new member EmptyFrom '10 vmax to a b-king new member

more_horiz
This is my introductory hello. I sold my 2010 vmax and bought a new b-king to replace it.

I know there are the inevitable comparisons between the two, and coming from a guy that has owned both, I find the b-king to a much better all around machine.

You would be very hard pressed after riding both to figure out which one is faster. I've actually done the math, and the b-king puts better power to weight numbers to the ground, and it also has more aggressive gearing. All this tends to reinforce the better acceleration times the b-king tends to run vs. the vmax.

Handling on the vmax is a big weak point, whereas the b-king is an absolute hoot in the turns. The vmax feels absolute huge and that weight is a burden in the corners. The handling on the b-king is almost intuitive in comparison.

About the only area I prefer the vmax in is the sound and maybe even the feel of the V4. Don't get me wrong, the b-king engine is amazing, but it is not as charasmatic. I'm hoping a set of Yoshimura slip ons will up the charisma factor.

That's my ex-max assessment of the two bikes.

descriptionFrom '10 vmax to a b-king new member EmptyRe: From '10 vmax to a b-king new member

more_horiz
Welcome and congrats! cheers

descriptionFrom '10 vmax to a b-king new member EmptyRe: From '10 vmax to a b-king new member

more_horiz
Plus you can buy 2 Kings for the price of one V Max. Welcome aboard the King forum

more_horiz
Welcome Exclamation

more_horiz
sideways wrote:
Plus you can buy 2 Kings for the price of one V Max. Welcome aboard the King forum

Or 1 King and a bunch of mods!!!

Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome!
Well said, this is very close to my assessment as well as I was actually on the wait list for the VMax when they were first coming out...Overall, I couldn't justify it over the King....
If you want to see what the Yoshi's sound like, you are welcomed to see mine, I have Yoshi's on my King... king

eng943 wrote:
This is my introductory hello. I sold my 2010 vmax and bought a new b-king to replace it.

I know there are the inevitable comparisons between the two, and coming from a guy that has owned both, I find the b-king to a much better all around machine.

You would be very hard pressed after riding both to figure out which one is faster. I've actually done the math, and the b-king puts better power to weight numbers to the ground, and it also has more aggressive gearing. All this tends to reinforce the better acceleration times the b-king tends to run vs. the vmax.

Handling on the vmax is a big weak point, whereas the b-king is an absolute hoot in the turns. The vmax feels absolute huge and that weight is a burden in the corners. The handling on the b-king is almost intuitive in comparison.

About the only area I prefer the vmax in is the sound and maybe even the feel of the V4. Don't get me wrong, the b-king engine is amazing, but it is not as charasmatic. I'm hoping a set of Yoshimura slip ons will up the charisma factor.

That's my ex-max assessment of the two bikes.

more_horiz
Hey welcome to the forum buddy. Cool

more_horiz
:wel: and good to hear.

more_horiz
eng943 wrote:
I'm hoping a set of Yoshimura slip ons will up the charisma factor.

I love my Yosh pipes!! I think I'm one of the few that really likes that decel pop!

Oh yeah....Welcome!

Clint

more_horiz
Glad you came to your senses!!! Welcome man, you'll love your king. Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome. You made a good choice

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply