www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionSuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! EmptySuzukiB-King.org is truly International !!

more_horiz
I was just checking out the "Welcome New Members" thread and I saw where "Wicked" from Singapore posted. (WELCOME, Wicked!!). It got me thinking. I don't think I've ever been on a motorcycle forum (or any other forum for that matter) that is represented as widely as the B-King.org is?!

I took a few moments and went through the first 19 pages of the membership list and found the following countries. Most members don't post their location.

I know there are plenty more countries represented on this Board so, post up your country. Try not to duplicate so check the list before you post.

From time-to-time I'll bring it up to date. The countries are listed alphabetically.

Afghanistan
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Brunei
Canada
Cyprus
Dubai
Egypt
England
Finland
Germany
Greece
Holland
Hungary
Iraq
Ireland
Isle of Wight
Italy
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Puerto Rico
Scotland
Singapore
Slovenia
South Africa
Sweden
USA
Wales

Last edited by hevnbound on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 20:13; edited 10 times in total

descriptionSuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! EmptyRe: SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !!

more_horiz
cheers
that's one of the main reasons why I like this forum over alot of the other ones. It's kinda interesting to see and hear different perspectives from all over the world! SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 804287

descriptionSuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! EmptyRe: SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !!

more_horiz
You have seemed to of forgotton the "Isle of Wight" although thought to be part of the UK we tend to think of it abroad .... (sorry Chewy) brilliant list opens ones eyes to what unity we have in the biking world.. Very Happy

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
You have seemed to of forgotton the "Isle of Wight" although thought to be part of the UK we tend to think of it abroad .... (sorry Chewy) brilliant list opens ones eyes to what unity we have in the biking world.. Very Happy

My apologies to Queen Victoria ..!!

more_horiz
dont forget South Africa. I know there are Kings there. A member also posted pics and it was defo Saffa Land SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 804287

more_horiz
Im originally from the Philippines but living in the US does that count? Cool

more_horiz
Djxtrodinaire wrote:
Im originally from the Philippines but living in the US does that count? Cool

where's the B-King Question

more_horiz
I've read some good posts from heeso-ra3 and he's in Egypt . . not yet on the list

more_horiz
I would just like to correct your list!!

The Isle of Wight is not a country!!! On the mainland here in the UK we refer to it as "Alcatraz" and it is a small lump of ground off the south coast!

SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 66402 SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 804287 ukflaggif

more_horiz
Oh and if you are listing England as a separate country then you need to put Scotland and Wales on the list too!!

more_horiz
The country of Isle of Wight..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

.... and "Cypress" is a tree !
Maybe "Cyprus" ..... Wink

Serious question though........
Is "Ireland" one country or two ?
Northern Ireland and the Southern Republic of Ireland ?

more_horiz
Tony Nitrous wrote:
The country of Isle of Wight..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

.... and "Cypress" is a tree !
Maybe "Cyprus" ..... Wink

Serious question though........
Is "Ireland" one country or two ?
Northern Ireland and the Southern Republic of Ireland ?

Yes you are right. Northern Ireland is part of the UK - they use British Currency.
Southern Ireland is another country - they use Euros!
Very Happy

more_horiz
Don't forget Brunei.. 2 of us active on the road and in the forum.. the 3rd owner, well I've never seen on the road. Probably cement it to the ground to blend with his landscape at home SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 66402

more_horiz
Wow - 29 30 countries/republics/sovereignties/woteva - that is impressive!!!

more_horiz
The BEST part, we all get info on where the best stuff is made and who sells it. This forum by far's the best I have ever been involed with. Great buch of people and every one's honest and helpful with advice and opinions.

more_horiz
The BEST part, we all get info on where the best stuff is made and who sells it. This forum by far's the best I have ever been involed with. Great buch of people and every one's honest and helpful with advice and opinions.

more_horiz

more_horiz

more_horiz
someone's seems excited laugh

more_horiz
[quote="Rizla King"]I would just like to correct your list!!

The Isle of Wight is not a country!!! On the mainland here in the UK we refer to it as "Alcatraz" and it is a small lump of ground off the south coast!

affraid .......not even going to comment on these underhand comments............b*****ds SuzukiB-King.org is truly International !! 573382 Laughing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply