www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from the Big Easy EmptyHello from the Big Easy

more_horiz
I will be picking up an ( new ) 08 silver/black in a couple of days. I have not ridden since April of 2001. I had a 3 month old V-king ( v8 motorcyle ) and got run over by a sugar cane truck. I was terrified to ride the streets again for years. I swung a leg over a friends ZX14 recently and was hooked again.
I am a performance modding junkie. I have done work for friends on several street bikes as well as countless ATVs. I am part owner of a dyno that we ( friend and I ) purchased from as shop that was going out of business a few years ago. I dont run a shop. Just another toy/tool to tune with.

Anyway I just wanted to say HI and will be sharing unbiased testing of what works or doesnt for me.

descriptionHello from the Big Easy EmptyRe: Hello from the Big Easy

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the site, see you didn't go for the fast black model, good choice going for the quicker silver/black lol!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard....there is at least one other member from NOLA here, goes by Fallenangels...

more_horiz
Welcome!!

more_horiz
Welcome from the Windy City, and it is windy today! cheers

more_horiz
Welcome Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: