www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionPicking up tomorrow... EmptyPicking up tomorrow...

more_horiz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

A quick hello from the UK. I've completed the paperwork on an 09 bike today and I pick it up tomorrow. It’s had the pipes sorted, got crash bungs, a bit of carbon front and back, a screen etc and is the best one I’ve seen over the last three months or so. As usual it’s raining here today so I'm praying for sun for tomorrow’s pick up.

I’ve had bikes from 16 all the way up to 30 as my daily doing 25,000 miles or so a year in my 20’s and then got into cars. My last bike was a ZZR1100 which I put about 75,000 miles on. The ZZR was the Busa of its day really as it was the quickest thing you could buy for a number of years.

I haven’t ridden a lot of kit over the last 13 years (I'm now 43) expect for a few Enfield 500's in India where I have spent a lot of time working so I'm looking forward to getting back in the game and seeing what 1340cc’s are all about.

M…

descriptionPicking up tomorrow... EmptyRe: Picking up tomorrow...

more_horiz
Welcome and Congratulations!!!

Haven't ridden a ZZR, so I have no real basis of comparison, but I say this with every confidence: You're going to be grinning a little wider when you twist up the B-King than you ever did on the ZZR...

Last edited by Timbo on Fri 27 May 2011 - 18:08; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
welcome to the King brotherhood!

more_horiz
Hi MarkyBoy and welcome.

I look forward to hearing when you've put a few miles on your B-King. They are a LOT of fun. My old ZZR1100C3 with a few extra's would easy out run a King on top end but there's a lot more to life than that. The King is going to make you smile every ride.

If your bike was registered as an "09" its quite likely a 07 or 08 build. If so the reg/rec should be changed by Suzuki at some time (recall) lots of info on here.

Post up some pic's or opinion's on the King when you get it, or some pic's of your ZZR, They were good in their day, I did Drag's, commutted, toured France etc etc on mine. I like them.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/foxeye.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/fe2h.jpg/

Again, Welcome . . . Cool

Tony.J.

more_horiz
Timbo wrote:

Haven't ridding a ZZR, so I have no real basis of comparison, but I say this with every confidence: You're going to be grinning a little wider when you twist up the B-King than you ever did on the ZZR...

+1 welcome to the site

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply