www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello EmptyHello

more_horiz
Hello all.

Been lurking in these forums for a bit now looking at info both before and after I bought my BKing last fall. However yesterday I broke down and decided to register and play a more active role in the group. For me the BKing is the best of all worlds... was nicely priced, runs like a Busa, more comfortable than a standard rocket, and best of all it falls in the standard bike class when it comes to insurance. It took a bit for the wide tank area to grow on me, but it did.

I'm keeping mine stock for a while yet, however I did a few bolt-ons that were a must have... RAM Mount for the GPS, OES Frame/Swingarm/Fork sliders, Trottle Lock, & a V-Stream sheild.

All-in-all I'm happy with the little bolt ons. The V-Stream is great for the highway and doesn't look ugly (I was a bit worried when I saw the size of the box). The Frame/Swingarm sliders got an unfortunate workout yesterday when I stepped away from my bike and the stand sunk/moved and bike went over... turned about 125 heads from the run when it hit the ground (ug how embarassing, happened just before pull-out). Although I was probably the last to look as I 'knew' where the crash came from and was afraid what I was going to see (I'm sure I looked in seconds, however it seemed like an hour). So I picked the bike up and after doing a quick once over I was happy to find that the sliders saved the side of my bike, just had some scuffs on the end of the tailpipe and a broken footpeg (granted the main frame slider took a beating, but hey, thats what it's for).

I may decide to get one of the aftermarket exhausts at some point and a few more bolt on's here and there but overall I'm happy with the bike as-is.

Well, anyway nice to finally be able to talk to you all. So see you in the forums.

descriptionHello EmptyRe: Hello

more_horiz
Welcome aboard!

Please post pics of your king! cheers

more_horiz
Welcome
I am some what of a lurker myself. This is a great site with lots of info as you probably already know.
I also added the frame sliders to mine. They haven't been tested on my bike but on the wife's Gladius it has saved the body work. Just like you we lost the tip of the foot peg and the brake lever and that was all the damage. That was money well spent.

Enjoy the site

more_horiz
welcome aboard (officially I guess lol)! cheers

more_horiz
Welcome! Sounds like a good time for a Buell peg mod.

more_horiz
Welcome dude - pics???

more_horiz
Welcome! Glad you decided to join the conversation! Smile

more_horiz
Greetings salutations well hello even!!

more_horiz
Welcome to the Mad House M8 have fun............ Very Happy