www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew guy Emptynew guy

more_horiz
hi guys
thought id pop in say hello . im adrian 45 from ipswich , iv had a few bikes ,blackbird,cb1300,gsx1400 plus few others at the mo iv a 08 aprilia touno but wanting a b king now and hope it wont b to long before i get one .

descriptionnew guy EmptyRe: new guy

more_horiz
Welcome to the forums.

Hopefully, you will get your ride soon thumbs up 2

more_horiz
G'day Adrian & welcome. Nice resume of bikes there mate!! After 4 years on my GSX1400 I traded her for the King...bit like swapping a mastiff for a pit bull Laughing

more_horiz
Beaker wrote:
G'day Adrian & welcome. Nice resume of bikes there mate!! After 4 years on my GSX1400 I traded her for the King...bit like swapping a mastiff for a pit bull Laughing

I'm gonna write this comparison down to quote it back some day. Good one lol!

more_horiz
thanks guys ,beaker love the color of your king m8 , at the mo imlooking around to see who will do a deal with me aprilia so with a bit of luck it wont be long,

more_horiz
taz1966 wrote:
hi guys
thought id pop in say hello . im adrian 45 from ipswich , iv had a few bikes ,blackbird,cb1300,gsx1400 plus few others at the mo iv a 08 aprilia touno but wanting a b king now and hope it wont b to long before i get one .

and a big welcome from me..... be good news if you get a faster black one or the slightly slower blue one, the silver one keeps farting and into B mode... Very Happy

and keep your eye out for our across the pond meets twice a year in a hotel and a weekend of fun.... Very Happy one next april we hope.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

more_horiz
hi taz and welcome, if you haven't already been on one take one for a test ride it'll be job done, smooth as silk fast as f**k, perfick! :wel: cheers

more_horiz
By the way the Blue one is the fastest!!!

And also the rarest!!

Welcome!!

new guy 804287

more_horiz
And you live in the right place to organise the next event!!!!

Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply