www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi Everyone EmptyHi Everyone

more_horiz
Just wanted to say hi to all and a big thanks to all the guys and gals on the recent South Coast meet for making me feel very welcome.

I'd had my King a week and turned up in Bournemouth on the Friday to visit family & friends and found out about the meet that was happening that weekend.

A fantastic ride out (although I apologise for anyone who was unfortunate to follow me down Zig Zag hill with my stabilizers on) and evryone was great.

Can't wait for the next one.

As for the King...LOVING IT, I even love the colour - blue with Scooby (Subaru) coloured wheels.

descriptionHi Everyone EmptyRe: Hi Everyone

more_horiz
:wel: to the board.

more_horiz
:wel: from another new member, I pick mine up on saturday Hi Everyone 804287

more_horiz
And very nice it looked too! Glad you could join us

Glad you enjoyed the run out - I enjoyed setting it too.

And Good News Davehutch is joining the clan properly too!!

Hope you can both make it to the April Meet next year - better book your rooms early - looks like over a dozen takers already and you don't want to have to camp out. (mind you there may be a few "camp" bikers there - you never know your luck!?!?!?)

Very Happy

more_horiz
Yep as Rilza king says welcome and get your room booked see the thread concerning it...

good to meet you at the airfield be good to see you again.... Very Happy and of course davehutch Very Happy

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
Yep as Rilza king says welcome and get your room booked see the thread concerning it...

good to meet you at the airfield be good to see you again.... Very Happy and of course davehutch Very Happy

Hey come on Tiny!!!

Its Rizla King - not Rilza!!!!!

Been on the cider again????

Smile

more_horiz
Rizla King wrote:
And very nice it looked too! Glad you could join us

Glad you enjoyed the run out - I enjoyed setting it too.

And Good News Davehutch is joining the clan properly too!!

Hope you can both make it to the April Meet next year - better book your rooms early - looks like over a dozen takers already and you don't want to have to camp out. (mind you there may be a few "camp" bikers there - you never know your luck!?!?!?)

Very Happy
bit hard for me to commit myself at the mo. and realize that I may not get in , but at the very worst could come down for the day if all else fails, Hi Everyone 804287

more_horiz
Rizla King wrote:
Laceandwhisky wrote:

Hey come on Tiny!!!

Smile

Oh yes inbeed drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Cooper's Ale 4 U! puke

soz abut thet.. laugh

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
Rizla King wrote:
Laceandwhisky wrote:

Hey come on Tiny!!!

Smile

Oh yes inbeed drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Hi Everyone 924861 Hi Everyone 298830

soz abut thet.. Hi Everyone 833636

Good man!

PS - Note my new signature!! Cool eh??

more_horiz
From one BLUE owner to another - welcome to the org Hudsok!! You will enjoy the experience thumbs up 2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply