www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew boy essex uk Emptynew boy essex uk

more_horiz
hiya all looks like a real good forum you have here . right im mark and as it says from essex in the uk . have owned bikes for years now right back to the strokers of the 70s lol thats showing my age . recent bikes have been a gsx1400 and more recent a couple of k9 hayabusas wich i just loved untill 1 got stolen and i done a couple of tours of europe germany etc on the other one . i then decided to do some more touring so sold it and bought a bmw gs1200 adventure yea yea i know mr slow lol . well 4 months of that and im craving busa power in an upright naked and theres only one bike that i love and thats the b king . soooo up for sale goes the gs and im soon to be shopping for a nice b king . il be about asking questions from time to time and yea probably stupid ones as well but feel free to take the piss cos i can handle it lol . nice to be a part of the forum

descriptionnew boy essex uk EmptyRe: new boy essex uk

more_horiz
Welcome!!

Reckon you'll fit right in!!

And in the right place for the April Meet!!

See link below!

new boy essex uk 804287

more_horiz
hi slydog welcome to the forum i havent been on hear much since joining as i think iam the only bking owner in essex, you will find there is lots of usefull info on here, good luck with your purchase andy

more_horiz
:wel: m8 , I am new here too, and just picked my b king up yesterday , great bike bounce

more_horiz
Mark
Welcome to the forum. I'm just over the water in Kent.
You will love the king and the peeps here are great. Best forum I think.

I'm thinking of getting a gs next year they sure are nice bikes.
There are a few of us meeting at box hill next Saturday 15th come along ya more than welcome.

Anyways welcome to the fold.

Ron

more_horiz
welcome to the boards, glad you came to your senses and got a bking... as mark says april in Mundford norfolk we meet for a weekend of fun... come and join us Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply