www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionAnother convert. (UK) EmptyAnother convert. (UK)

more_horiz
Hi to everyone.

I have been riding with my mate NewToN ( (UK) member of this forum) for a few years now.

Since he acquired his B-King I have been less than complimentary about it's looks, which he has taken in good part. thumbs up 2

But I think someone must have sprinkled Angel Dust in my eyes, as I now see it in a different light altogether,
or perhaps it's because the one that has captured my soul is the Silver version. Cool

I was finally persuaded when I saw a 2011 "one owner" bike with 1032 miles on the clock for £6695,

I collect it tomorrow Very Happy

Recent bikes :- Yamaha TDM 850, TDM900. Honda CB500, CBF1000. Suzuki Bandit 1250. BMW F800ST.

Best Regards to all Derek.

descriptionAnother convert. (UK) EmptyRe: Another convert. (UK)

more_horiz
From a fellow silver guy I say welcome. I agree, when I saw the first b king (2001) in print as a concept bike I fell in love with the looks. It's never been ugly to me.
Enjoy your ride!!!!!!

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum from another new B-king owner

more_horiz
Welcome!!

See you at the April Meet???

Another convert. (UK) 804287

more_horiz
Yep welcome to the boards and why not book yer room with NewToN for the April meet an experienced not to be missed... no deposit required only 48hrs notice to with draw do it do it you know you want to.... Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome folks. I don't know if NewToN is going, he probably doesn't even know I've bought the bike yet. Smile
But I would be up for it. thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Hi Derek,
Welcome to the mad house m8. Very Happy
Probably the best guys i know on this site, hope you can make the meet in april
Once been forever smitten we have a great time with a great bunch of guys.

thumbs up 2

more_horiz
welcome to the forum mate .i no what you mean i was the same lol . iv traded my 08 aprilia touno in for now and pick my beast up 10plate up on the 24th after me hols, it has tail tidy ,heated grips ,driven lamps , leo-vance cans Very Happy cant wait
besafe ada

more_horiz
any pics of the driving lamps,welcom. cheers

more_horiz
hi tails when i get my bike il try and put some pics on lol dont no how but il try lol.they look well smart ,cheers ada

more_horiz
http://www.motorcycleinfo.co.uk/index.cfm?fa=contentGeneric.dnvjxqtaqfhxwmvv&pageId=105771

more_horiz
the ones on mine are the small 1s at the bottom plus they dont look out of place, i did ask did they supplied them they said the guy brought them in and ask to have them fitted ,
cheers ada

more_horiz
where you got them fitted,any pics.thanks. cheers

more_horiz
Nice one Dek.

Should be OK in East Anglia as the sheep are mostly confined to the fields there unlike in Wales Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to the fold bud!!

more_horiz
ive got spots like that on my 1150gs,is there any thing better to put on the king,and where to mount them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply