www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGood evening EmptyGood evening

more_horiz
Hello everyone , I am new member on this forum... hope to show some love and get some love.. in all honesty I DO NOT have a B-King.. but i am trying to Find one... At the same time.. i am looking for a holigan of a bike like B-King .. its called Truimph Rocket III Roadster... Anyways.. i can discuss that later. I hope everyone accepts me her.e. I will try to stay as a busy member around here. I am 19 Years of age almost 20.. been driving bikes since I was 8 wayyy back home in India.. I would lvoe to talk more.. but i think all of u will get bored Very Happy

descriptionGood evening EmptyRe: Good evening

more_horiz
Welcome to the Forum.

You obviously need to get a King - but please please DON'T get a Rocket Three!!

A friend had one last year - we went touring Europe (2 weeks - 3000 miles). It broke down endlessly with electrical problems relays failing etc. The brakes were totally useless (The bike had 3000 miles on it, main dealer service before leaving, new front pads and system bled through twice before we went) The "floating" front discs were seriously loose, a Triumph dealer in Avignon France said that was how they were and he couldn't make it better. Ruined my mates holiday. Had to miss the Stelvio Pass! The only road I would ride one on is a VERY straight one with a lot of run off area!!!

Needless to say he sold the bike the day he got back. Now owns a B King!!!

Very Happy Good evening 804287 Good evening 340751

more_horiz
Welcome! cheers

It is nice to see a young person with the passion towards bikes. Started at the age of 8? - lucky Surprised

And of course, Rizla is right - get the KING. It's just awesome bike Razz

more_horiz
Hello, Rizla , thx for the welcome.. Yes i know all about the loose break and service.. and engine leak, those were in the 2007-2009 models classics and touring as far as I know. Now for 2011 Roadster(specifically) they have fixed the leak and yes the brake are lose because of the power it holds( but when u buy it, u can remove it and then tighten it again.. (been reserching on that bike for 1 year), as for the B-King i lvoe everything abotu it. peopel say its ugly(I dont think so) not even the exhaust. I don't know any problems with B-kng but would lvoe to know em.

@John.. Thx bro for the welcome.. yes I have a passion that runs from my father to me. R.I.P. I got a 50cc Street moped when i was 8 and loved riding it around town(yes town) in India .. u dont need 500+cc bikes (not practical), then got a 150cc bike, then 350cc, then 500c.. now I been in America for 5 years.. I hate the fact that bikes are not bikes anymore.. but computer run machines.but .. they are ALMOST! better than sex(not that I get a lot of it . QQ) but yes.. I love my ego and I think this bike can hold a 270lb 6'4 guy.. well.. (with a little adjestment)

more_horiz
Sorry for your dad. Still, it is great that you follow his steps. And wow, youre 3 centimeters taller than I am Shocked

Grow some big arms (if haven't already lol) and get the King I love you

more_horiz
I have started to work out.. i guess girls don't like men with a little fat.. so now I will convert that into pure Muscle.. Any advices??
And acutally I am not really following his footsteps.. cause I didnt know he has the same passion.. I found out after he died.. so IDK wht you wanna call that

more_horiz
welcome from me.. i paid for all my fat and i'm keeping it...keeps me cuddly.. Razz

more_horiz
alokhandwala wrote:
I have started to work out.. i guess girls don't like men with a little fat.. so now I will convert that into pure Muscle.. Any advices??

Just train, eat good quality food and drive the b-king hard - the wind buffet on the chest will make your arms and back muscles grow a bit Razz Wink

Laceand whiskey wrote:
welcome from me.. i paid for all my fat and i'm keeping it...keeps me cuddly.. Razz

Hmmm, well I forgot about pros of it Razz

more_horiz
thankyou for the welcome Laceandwhiskey .. I love me some whiskey, yes I drink... Anyways thankyou Josh .. I am trying to eat healthy.. kinda hard around here.. because everything is about being a fast food person.. but I am not.. So god bless me hopeully I can lose it

more_horiz
alokhandwala wrote:
thankyou for the welcome Laceandwhiskey .. I love me some whiskey, yes I drink... Anyways thankyou Josh .. I am trying to eat healthy.. kinda hard around here.. because everything is about being a fast food person.. but I am not.. So god bless me hopeully I can lose it

I wish you good luck, bro Good evening 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply