www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

hi all from basingstoke

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
gavmc1980
Robbieuk
brisvegas
dekker
arek1200
tailscookie
stonecoldsd
11 posters

descriptionhi all from basingstoke Emptyhi all from basingstoke

more_horiz
Hi all not yet a fully paid up member i pick up my b-king on saturday ( 7 more sleeps)
trading in my 1250 bandit which i love but its time for something thats a little bit more ,this must be the best christmas ever,look forward to meeting you all,Scott Very Happy

descriptionhi all from basingstoke EmptyRe: hi all from basingstoke

more_horiz
welcome,you will notice a bit of a difference from the bandit. bounce

more_horiz
:wel: Good choice.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Welcome from another ex Bandit 1250 owner. :wel:

The King is like the Bandit x 2, it can be a docile pussy cat or a raging bull, its all up to your right hand.

Enjoy. hi all from basingstoke 804287

more_horiz
Big welcome from me as well.... my wife has a bandit 1250s and often says she thinks about having a fast black one... think she will crack and get one soon.. I Hope Very Happy

click here as well http://www.suzukib-king.org/t7108-official-uk-bking-weekend-norfolk-april-2012

a good weekend any questions just shout...

so Mldhand and Delboy live very close to you so you might see them about on their kings. Very Happy

do us a favour take it easy the King will suprise even the most experienced rider and pictures please.... Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi mate, from basingstoke also - see you on the roads when the weather gets better.

Where'd you get the beast from?

Cheers, Stephen.

(I'm near motts - you nearby?)

more_horiz
Welcome hope to see in April :wel:

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
Big welcome from me as well.... my wife has a bandit 1250s and often says she thinks about having a fast black one... think she will crack and get one soon.. I Hope Very Happy

I've got one for sale if she's ready to crack lol

And welcome to the site Scott !

more_horiz
Welcome to the darkside thumbs up 2 are you getting a fast black one ?

more_horiz
Welcome, enjoy the b-king Very Happy

Davey hi all from basingstoke 329913

more_horiz
gavmc1980 wrote:
Laceandwhisky wrote:

I am working on it....she keeps saying she wants a pink pain job to make it a B-queen... Very Happy

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
gavmc1980 wrote:
Laceandwhisky wrote:

I am working on it....she keeps saying she wants a pink pain job to make it a B-queen... Very Happy

Would make for an interesting calander pic anyway !! lol

more_horiz
Thanks everyone for your greetings will post pictures as soon as i pick it up,brisvegas im in the town centre so not far from you mate you'll see me about as im a 365 day rider only the snow puts me off,cant wait to take the b-king down the alton road

more_horiz
welcome stonecoldsd !
and all the best for the B-King new year hi all from basingstoke 804287 :wel:

more_horiz
Hi all had computer troubles over the last few weeks so havn't been able to comment on my new bike,WOW you really do need to ride one to appreciate it,it is soooo much better in every way compared to the bandit,the rush high up in the rev range is unbeleivable.The only improvement i can think of is a quickshifter( you want to keep both hands firmly gripped around the bars when acellerating hard).I can not recommend king ownership enough.

more_horiz
lol, there good aint they , I done the same gone from a bandit to the king race

more_horiz
I knew it would be quicker but its unreal how different it is,you can even just ride it in top like a giant twist and go,which bandit did you have?

more_horiz
stonecoldsd wrote:
I knew it would be quicker but its unreal how different it is,you can even just ride it in top like a giant twist and go,which bandit did you have?
still got it Mk1 1200 Smile

more_horiz
I had the 1250 for three years,loved it but know i have a new love,mines the super fast blue one like yours,bought it from george white a week before they went bust.

more_horiz
stonecoldsd wrote:
Thanks everyone for your greetings will post pictures as soon as i pick it up,brisvegas im in the town centre so not far from you mate you'll see me about as im a 365 day rider only the snow puts me off,cant wait to take the b-king down the alton road

We should meet up, I have been in Alton for the last 8 months and use the Alton Road quite often.

Had a lovely run to Salisbury yesterday and a bit dodgy run home in the dark (motorways are VERY dark at night!!)

more_horiz
I had a 1250 Bandit. Then went to a Honda CB1300SA and now to a B-King. I think the Bandit is underrated, but the B-King is something else. I am still learning how to exploit the power without throwing it down the road. Being a little cautious,but stretching the envelope sure makes you feel alive (for now).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply