www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi from Sussex EmptyHi from Sussex

more_horiz
New member to to the forum but had my BK for almost 3 years now - Santa ordered me a new set of rubber - does anyone have experience of running Pirelli Diablo?

descriptionHi from Sussex EmptyRe: Hi from Sussex

more_horiz
PS - happy new year to all

more_horiz
Hello and welcome and happy new year to you will from Uckfield near Crowborough and in East Sussex and with new Pirelli tyres..... Very Happy

I have not used pirelli since the 80's as they wore out so fast and were expensive but i have heard lots of good things about them.... thing is with a B-king it eats tyres and just don't seem to matter any more I am a Dunlop man now but am looking at continental and pirelli being my next set.... I think most tyres in the ZR ratings are ok for the B-king so alot of it comes down to what you get used to...

anyrate welcome again... I am west side of chichester and ride your way some times on the A272 visiting Ogri's cafe ...... There is quite a few of us on the south of england... we meet up usually fairy frequently for a cuppa or ride.....

we do a twice a year weekend meet, was going to be a rally but the hotel with comfort favoured us older farts... next one is in April in Norfolk.. it is an experience and fun to ride with other kings and some wanna be's... have a look on across the pond threads

or click here http://www.suzukib-king.org/t7108-official-uk-bking-weekend-norfolk-april-2012

Last edited by Laceandwhisky on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 11:27; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Had 190 55 super corsa on for while great tyre
I couldn't find the edge of its grip at all even on track days
Great turn in and last ok
I believe they do a 200 55 now might be worth a look
Happy new year

more_horiz
Hello and welcome !! 3 years down the line theres no need to tell you to enjoy your new toy, but have fun on the forum !!

more_horiz
A new brother in arms! Yay, welcome :wel:

I'm going to get a set Metzelers Sportec M5 (190/55 rear) for mine.

Hi from Sussex M5%20120%20195

Brian said that these disappear very quickly and might need to change sooner that I think, but they're still a good tires to be fit.

This is going to be my first rubber change on the King so I can't tell much about the tires, but once I get the Metz set and spool some miles on them, I'll let everyone know in the tire opinion thread thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the site Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to the Mad house has it taken you 3 years to find us.... Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome to the forum Hi from Sussex 786369

more_horiz
welcome to the hive Will :wel: thumbs up 2

more_horiz
[quote="Joshidiah"
Brian said that these disappear very quickly and might need to change sooner that I think, but they're still a good tires to be fit.

This is going to be my first rubber change on the King so I can't tell much about the tires, but once I get the Metz set and spool some miles on them, I'll let everyone know in the tire opinion thread thumbs up 2 [/quote]

REALLY Love the M5's, dont last a long time .. but superior grip in wet and dry with the King.. struggling to get anything else for the bike as I like them too much and dont want to make a mistake..

Synk

more_horiz
can you get Avon speedmasters to fit the king? Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the Forum

I'm a Dunlop man too and find the RoadSmart an excellent tyre

Look forward to seeing you out there - if you're in the New Forest area keep an eye open for me!

Happy New Year!!

Please god send some dryer days for us old farts to get out!!!!

bounce

more_horiz
synk wrote:
[quote="Joshidiah"

This is going to be my first rubber change on the King so I can't tell much about the tires, but once I get the Metz set and spool some miles on them, I'll let everyone know in the tire opinion thread

REALLY Love the M5's, dont last a long time .. but superior grip in wet and dry with the King.. struggling to get anything else for the bike as I like them too much and dont want to make a mistake..

Synk[/quote]

well, such opinions make me buy it soon Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply