www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew dawg in the neighborhood EmptyNew dawg in the neighborhood

more_horiz
Whats up guys Im new and currently looking to buy a King, any leads please send me some info. Thanks

descriptionNew dawg in the neighborhood EmptyRe: New dawg in the neighborhood

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :wel: go for it I have only done 600miles on mine up to now and love it !!!

more_horiz
hello and :wel:
davey : New dawg in the neighborhood 329913

more_horiz
Just do it! ;-)
Once you own a King, you will never look back..
And welcome to the forum, the best place to be with a wealth of knowledge from an awesome bunch of peeps

more_horiz
gav in scotland, selling a nice one,he said he would deliver it,for a drink. Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! New dawg in the neighborhood 804287

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:
gav in scotland, selling a nice one,he said he would deliver it,for a drink. Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! New dawg in the neighborhood 804287

Would loved to have sold it to one of our american cousins but my king is no more !! It's in Hull now with a new owner!!!!

All I have left to sell is a full Ventura luggage set for a king, but can't get spare time to get pics etc to put it up for sale

more_horiz
all the best mate,sad to see it go eeh. New dawg in the neighborhood 804287 New dawg in the neighborhood 113231

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply