www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hello From Turkey

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
erixgix
Beaker
davey
arek1200
tailscookie
Joshidiah
THRACE
11 posters

descriptionHello From Turkey EmptyHello From Turkey

more_horiz
Hi everbody my name is Erol, so realy nice forum for B-king experience Hello From Turkey 804287
me and my bike photo Hello From Turkey 786369

Hello From Turkey 1k3kq

descriptionHello From Turkey EmptyRe: Hello From Turkey

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum

more_horiz
Nice to meet you, Erol. Welcome :wel:

more_horiz
welcome Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231 Hello From Turkey 113231

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:

davey sunny

more_horiz
G'day Erol!!

more_horiz
Welcome and look forward to giving you some EXPERT advice :wel:

more_horiz
Marhaba!
Hoş geldiniz thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Thanks for yours pozitive welcome Very Happy

Merhaba hoş bulduk erixgix (what a nice Turkish words ) Hello From Turkey 804287

more_horiz
THis is almost a secret society of human beings on one planet that have found one thing that bonds and breaks all barriers, the B-King is so global. I live here in the states, and the American riders don't even know what it is. It doesn't look like a Hardley Davidson. To come out and be the fastest production bike on the planet and to call Yourself the King... Kid Rock says it best Cocky... back it up!!! Plus I like the fact that You all seem to de a little twisted, in a Good Way affraid pirat

more_horiz
Motorbike culture is coded my blood Very Happy , first you lıked ,second you wanted, third you rided, than you loved or hated, thats all for me, as far as I know, all real rider feeling like that. whatever this platform is important for me becouse I love my bike and I want to know much more thinks about B-king cheers .life is short think pozitive and enjoy Hello From Turkey 786369

more_horiz
Welcome!
Enjoy your stay...

more_horiz
Thrace. glad to meet You,by way of computer and keyboard, I'll live and die and probably never get to Turkey, but I can say I talked to a dude from Turkey and He rips a B-King, how cool is that, please put up some pictures of Your riding zones, Take care Man Tim P farao

more_horiz
My B-King is coming 2 months ago so ıt's new for me, but I will share my trips and riding zone Smile ,for example normayl ı am member of GSRTürkiye (you know GSR600 baby of B-King) this pic was tooken GSR meeting in İstanbul ( first gray one my old GSR Smile )
Hello From Turkey 2hp16
me and my old baby (ı lıke accessories Hello From Turkey 786369 )
Hello From Turkey 2hp34
and my new bike and me Smile
Hello From Turkey 2hp4z
all week we have a meeting İn İstanbul but I am already working and living in Lüleburgaz (Region Thrace)so tıme is limited for me but ı will try join in a meeting,ıf you want more information about Riding zone or other thinks you will visit my club site http://www.gsrturkiye.org
Take care

more_horiz
:wel:
Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U!

more_horiz
Thanks Biking0 Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U! Cooper's Ale 4 U!

more_horiz
hottdog wrote:
Welcome and look forward to giving you some EXPERT advice :wel:

Really Hottdog?

Welcome Erol! BTW, I tried applying some of Hottdog's "expert advice." It was a milestone in my experience with the B-King. Search the forum for coconuts and ky jelly tubs. It's the most significant mod known to King'ers.

more_horiz
hello and welcome Erol / thrace ! :wel: from rainy cold and freezing chorley Laughing Hello From Turkey 804287

more_horiz
Welcome Thrace!

ukflaggif Hello From Turkey 804287 Hello From Turkey 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply