www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionb queen Emptyb queen

more_horiz
hi all just reading through my owners manual,when i noticed when ordering spare parts for you king,they class the original silver/black ones as b/kings and the later black ones as b/queens,funny that eh. Basketball

descriptionb queen EmptyRe: b queen

more_horiz
OH MY SIDES Exclamation tongue Laughing

more_horiz
honest,have a look.

more_horiz
har har hardey har! Very Happy i would rather ride4 a queen than a king any day... hang on i mean't Embarassed

more_horiz
On which page...?

more_horiz
Tails, give it a break... You're just seeing things lol!

more_horiz
you talk some pig just got in from the pub and will look in to this in the morning when i can focus rabbit

more_horiz
davehutch wrote:
you talk some pig just got in from the pub and will look in to this in the morning when i can focus rabbit

Don't waste your time, its not there. Tails got halucynations from his strong antibiotics thumbs up 2

more_horiz
right on joshie baby,dave i had a terrible dream the other night that your bike had gold wheels,wow them drugs are strong ehhh clown

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:
right on joshie baby,dave i had a terrible dream the other night that your bike had gold wheels,wow them drugs are strong ehhh clown
lol!

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:

No way I'd put gold wheels on my black/black bike. I dont like mismatched stuff geek

more_horiz
Oh but I would, still waiting for Dave to beg me to swap wheels! Razz Laughing Wink

more_horiz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODONT DO IT.

more_horiz
Djxtrodinaire's King with his gold busa wheels, R1 monoblock calipers and golden supersprox Very Happy :
b queen 12jun116

Looks nice. Apart from the wheels, I like these full side cowlings - I think I'll buy them this season. king

more_horiz
ukflaggif it looks like a fazer 600.

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:
ukflaggif it looks like a fazer 600.

you're kidding right? Rolling Eyes

lol! lol!

It looks great, thought I will keep mine black.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply