www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello EmptyHello

more_horiz
Hi all,
New to the site, don't currently own a B-King as I'm in the throws of locating the right one for me. I have been biking 38 years and for the last 6 years Ive had a GSX1400 and a ZZR1400.
The ZZR had to go as my belly now gets in the way but I miss the raw power of the machine but I do like my sitting position on the GSX, so it's a simple answer to full fill both issues,

B-King for Big Dave then.

So lots or reading and learn what to look out for and what to be wary of, so I will be a bit of a lurker at first if that's ok until I have my B-King and then feel as if Im in the right forum.

Laughing

descriptionHello EmptyRe: Hello

more_horiz
you wont be disappointed with a king Dave Hello 804287 and welcome to the forum

more_horiz
yep welcome dave... have a look at the across the pond thread about our meet in Norfolk.... and come along be a cracker of a weekend..
Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome to the site

And don't worry about the belly getting in the way - there are a lot of us suffering the same fate - but the King seems to handle it with no problem!!

There does seem to be a shortage of Kings out there tho. A friend has just bought one - got an absolute bargain too - but talking to a few bike shop owning friends it seems they are a sought after bike and values are staying strong. I know of another two regulars on this site who are looking for Kings right now.

Just goes to show you've made the right decision - Happy Hunting!!

Hello 804287

more_horiz
By the way - we have a number of Lurkers too!!!

Hello 66402 Hello 66402 Hello 66402 Hello 66402

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
hello and :wel:
davey

more_horiz
Welcome aboard, you will certainly enjoy a B King. cheers

more_horiz
Hello and welcome have a look in the for sale section my mate has a nice looking B king if you want to stand out in the crowd lol

more_horiz
Hi and welcome - I was a lurker too but loads of good info and helpful guys on here. Hope you get the bike you are looking for soon - you W O N T be disappointed Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel: to the site... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply