www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Cincinnati OH USA EmptyHello from Cincinnati OH USA

more_horiz
Been lurking and posting a bit elsewhere on here but since I'm officially picking up my slightly used (2,500 mi) '08 B-King I thought I would officially introduce myself.

I'm very much looking forward to riding this beast. I've never ridden such a powerful bike before but had (in addition to several dirt bikes) a Honda CBR600F4, Suzuki DL650 VStom, Yamaha FZ1 and an Yamaha FJR1300 previously so I have a range of experience.

I plan on commuting to work (50 mi daily round trip) and doing some spirited riding on the side. Can't wait!

descriptionHello from Cincinnati OH USA EmptyRe: Hello from Cincinnati OH USA

more_horiz
JRE, Welcome from a fellow Ohioian.

You are going to love the Beast, nothing like it. You made the right choice.

Enjoy and be safe.

more_horiz
Welcome! I'm new as well. Great site. Time spent gathering info here is time well spent if you love your King

more_horiz
Enjoy the ride!

more_horiz
Well, that didn't last long. After making plans to meet up on Saturday to purchase, the seller sends me a note saying he got an offer he couldn't refuse from a dealer so he sold it. I was never even given the chance to counter offer. WTF? Well, that solves my luggage question at least Sad

more_horiz
Wow... Talk about wind out of your sails. Please never buy anything from that dealer.

more_horiz
:wel:
davey uk

more_horiz
Welecome JRE, To this great forum You are going to love the Beast.
Where abouts in Cincinnati OH are you M8, I have been to Amlia ohio about 20 times got a Good friend that lives there was over last year....

more_horiz
JRE wrote:
Well, that didn't last long. After making plans to meet up on Saturday to purchase, the seller sends me a note saying he got an offer he couldn't refuse from a dealer so he sold it. I was never even given the chance to counter offer. WTF? Well, that solves my luggage question at least Sad
:wel: JR speaking as someone who has an FJR Gen I and II FZ1, you really need to find you a B-King! You won't be sorry. thumbs up 2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply