www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B-King Owner  EmptyNew B-King Owner

more_horiz
Just picked up a 2008 black on black with only 4k miles for a steal. Guy had a 2nd gen Busa and it. But neded money for him and a friend to take a trip to a state that allowed gay marriage. (couldn't make up a better story if I tried)

descriptionNew B-King Owner  EmptyRe: New B-King Owner

more_horiz
The story is cool enough. Welcome to our flock, Evo :wel:
Nice to see another black King in our mad house Twisted Evil

more_horiz
did you say,gay black one ??????????????

more_horiz
Welcome to the dark side of the force!

more_horiz
Dark side indeed. By it not looking like a hayabusa my wife thinks its a mild mannered cruiser. muhahaha

more_horiz
Welcome!!

We have no prejudices here!!

Gay

Black

We'll take em all!

So long as its a King!!!

Very Happy New B-King Owner  340751 New B-King Owner  804287

more_horiz
I just picked up a black B-king on Friday. I had been looking for one for over a year.

more_horiz
jmh6921 wrote:
I just picked up a black B-king on Friday. I had been looking for one for over a year.

And another welcome!!

Keep 'em coming!!

Very Happy New B-King Owner  804287 New B-King Owner  340751

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:
did you say,gay black one ??????????????
every black Bking is Gay we just can't help being happy Very Happy

more_horiz
jmh6921 wrote:

brilliant you'll love the adreniline..Very Happy

more_horiz
jmh6921 wrote:

Hello :wel:

more_horiz
I am old enough to remember when gay just meant happy laugh

more_horiz
Does it still not mean that nifty............. affraid New B-King Owner  786369

more_horiz
Well if it does -I'm Gay confused How about you Mick

more_horiz
What you are saying is actually interesting. I remember that when I met the word 'gay' for the first time, it didn't mean 'happy,'

But the very old Longman Dictionary that I have somewhere in a box stored in my garage (its been published in 70s, I think) the initial meaning is 'happy' instead of 'homosexualist'

I bet that rainbow colours meant something better than just the symbol of that homosexual association, right?

Modern language and attitudes suck balls so much... Mad

Um, sorry so much for being nerdy and going offtopic Razz

more_horiz
Yeah people who are racist, sexist, etc suck. The world would be a much better place if we cared more about the stuff that matters, education, crime, etc. and less about the things that don't color, sex, sexual orientation.

Ok, back to my King. Love it the. Had some teenagers drooling all over it today. Didn't know wtf it was just that it looks badass. lol

more_horiz
Welcome. I went from sportbike to cruiser to King. Now my porridge is juuuuuust right. And by right I mean frakkin fantastic. I have no doubt that you'll love yours as much as we all do ours (and also love draining our bank accounts making them even better).

more_horiz
Hi peeps had my black beast a week just lov it ,wot a bike wish it would stop raining last bike xjr 1300 loved it ,but this is insane the best bike I have had great site guys soooo pleased with purchase will post pic soon

more_horiz
Had mine a while now (make that 18 months) and was out in the rain today for MOT (Passed of course) and still loved every minute of it. These bikes are just pure fun whatever the circumstances. Just to go play with the traffic in town is good as is playing on open roads.
The last 10 minutes of the Norfolk B King rally had me laughing in my helmet at the rain! And boy oh boy did it rain!
Damn I'm just going to have to sort out a Europe Tour next year I think..............

New B-King Owner  786369
New B-King Owner  786369 New B-King Owner  786369 New B-King Owner  113231 Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply