www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello everybody EmptyHello everybody

more_horiz
Hello to all mighty B-King owners! George here from the beautiful Ionian Sea island Zakynthos in Greece!
Al through i have registered since 9-2010 this is the first time that i post to the forum.
I felt it was not fair to be active in the facebook page and not here...so here i am! cheers

descriptionHello everybody EmptyRe: Hello everybody

more_horiz
welcome george cheers the f/book page is doing good then Hello everybody 804287

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome Dave! I think that the fb page is going to introduce more owners to this great site...so yes you are right! thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Welcome on board, Optimus.

Yeah, good to see new members coming. That f/book page idea was brilliant, Dave thumbs up 2

more_horiz
yey! big welcome from the good ole UK:D

more_horiz
weldone and welcome optimus to the greatest forum in the multiverse ( well it's pretty damn good) cheers :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome Josh! By the way have you finished yet your garage so you can keep your Fast Black King clean and shiny? You know that dust changes the colour and makes it slower.... laugh

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome Tiny! Visiting the forum almost every day since i registered i have to say that i consider you a top man together with many other guys here! Hello everybody 804287

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome hellbillyb thumbs up 2

more_horiz
hello and :wel:

davey cumbria ukflaggif

more_horiz
WELCOME Hello everybody 113231

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome davey and tailscookie! thumbs up 2

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
Optimus Prime wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Josh! By the way have you finished yet your garage so you can keep your Fast Black King clean and shiny? You know that dust changes the colour and makes it slower.... laugh

Nope, not at all XD

I still have A LOT of work to do in the house but my funds are limited at the moment and the garage, unfortunately, has to wait Razz

P.S. My bike is too fast for me so I'll appreciate that dust layer more than anyone else alien alien alien

more_horiz
Welcome from Melbourne , on the even better island of Australia.....the 2nd largest Greek population in the world lol!

more_horiz
Hello everybody 804287 Welcome

more_horiz
Robbieuk wrote:
:wel:
Thanks for the welcome Robbieuk! thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Nope, not at all XD

I still have A LOT of work to do in the house but my funds are limited at the moment and the garage, unfortunately, has to wait Razz

P.S. My bike is too fast for me so I'll appreciate that dust layer more than anyone else alien alien alien
Don't worry Josh...with time everything is going to be done! And yes you are right! Black Kings are incredibly fast and owners try to do whatever they can to slow them down...WOW! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
gyro666 wrote:
Welcome from Melbourne , on the even better island of Australia.....the 2nd largest Greek population in the world lol!
Not a doubt about that gyro666! Thank you for the welcome! thumbs up 2

One of my two favourite groups from Australia...the other one of coarse is AC/DC.Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Optimus Prime wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:

Nope, not at all XD

Don't worry Josh...with time everything is going to be done! And yes you are right! Black Kings are incredibly fast and owners try to do whatever they can to slow them down...WOW! Twisted Evil

Hehe, yeah. I even took the slip-ons and got back to the stock muffler (click on the link in my signature if you're interested or possibly know somebody that would like to my system).

cheers

more_horiz
kerbmonkey wrote:
Hello everybody 804287 Welcome
Thanks for the welcome kerbmonkey! thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Hi m8

& :wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz