www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK EmptyHello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK

more_horiz
My B King is fitted with twin Yoshi's but I'm looking to make it a bit more special.

I'm about to order a Brocks full system with the short Mega silencer.

I need to tidy up the underside of the rear seat unit as the Yoshi's will no longer be there, does anyone know of a company that produces a ready made undertray?

descriptionHello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK EmptyRe: Hello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK

more_horiz
good afternoon and hello welcome Very Happy from sunny somerset

descriptionHello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK EmptyRe: Hello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-B-King-Carbon-Fibre-Undertray-/261182549761?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3ccfb16f01 <<< undertray Smile

more_horiz
Musicman welcome and same here got twin black Yoshi's love them ..... you will have to come along to our B-king meets next one is end of April down devon then September we have one not far from you... have a look on across the pond for details...the meet inspires you lots of mods and things etc... Very Happy

more_horiz
hello and welcome Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
:wel: You didn't mention what colour your bike is, that's very wise. There is a lot of colour predudice on here. Smile

more_horiz
:wel: From the land of Whiskey & Haggis

Dont listen there is no predudice about colour, its easy if youve not got a black one it is just jeloucy lol! lol!

more_horiz
It's all Black with a Black frame, will post some photo's when I take some.

I bought it mainly for some 1/4 mile action at Santa Pod.

Just sold my modified Yamaha FZ1 which managed a very respectable 10.7 second time down the quarter.

I'm looking for at least very low 10's from the B King after some ECU and Dyno work.

more_horiz
Welcome!

You won't be the only one st Santa Pod!

Try to get over to the Devon rally. You will get loads of ideas there. Have a look at the under tray on Ptolemyx bike. Very tidy. He drags his too.

Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello from Yorshire. Hello , I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire in the UK 113231

more_horiz
hi

welcome from derby

steve

more_horiz
gidday mate , htfay very ocker today

more_horiz
You'll find the B-King absolutely brilliant for quarter mile action. Look forward to you joining me and kneeslider for some 9 second action at Sennapod this season alien alien alien

more_horiz
Hello and welcome! cheers :wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply