www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew to the forum fi problem Emptynew to the forum fi problem

more_horiz
hi guys
I'm new to the forum so just saying hi from sunny manchester lol.
could anyone give me sum advice on my f i light staying on all the time, only just got the bike and it seems to ride fine, just the lights coin my head in, also its let tin me flick into a and b mode?
cheers guys

descriptionnew to the forum fi problem EmptyRe: new to the forum fi problem

more_horiz
Jump the code connector on right side of bike, it's under the black triangular cover, it's a white connector with a cap on it. Jump the 2 wires that are across from one another, I think orange with white tracer and black with white tracer. Use a paperclip. Read the dash and do this while bike is running. It should read a code like c40 etc. Lmk what you got.

more_horiz
hi guys its coming up c46, does anybody no what that means?????

more_horiz
welcome to the forum m8, does this help ?

new to the forum fi problem Imag0419

more_horiz
or just found this >>

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10481-diagnostic-fault-codes?highlight=f1+codes

more_horiz
now I think its something to do with your exhaust system ,But I don't know how to help you , use the search at the top of the home page m8 , because this has been covered before , its some thing to do with valve censor not being blanked off or something

more_horiz
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t9109-exhaust-control-valve?highlight=f1+exhaust+sencer

more_horiz
forgot.i do the same thing,it came up with a code number,i cannot remember what it was,but it was wrong,sussed it out my self ,it was when i changed from cheap chine,s leavers to the more expensive asv,s.ended up gluing a piece of plastic to leaver to push the leaver pin in more.if that makes any sense to you.scratch

more_horiz
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t2287p120-servo-eliminator-platewire-pull-does-work-thanks-to-erixgix

more_horiz
knecum wrote:
Jump the  code connector on right side of bike, it's under the black triangular cover,  it's a white connector with a cap on it.  Jump the 2 wires that are across from one another,  I think orange with white tracer and black with white tracer.   Use a paperclip.  Read the dash and do this while bike is running.  It should read a code like c40 etc.  Lmk what you got.

FYI this is wrong and doing so will cause the ignition fuse to blow. It's the white/red and black/white wires that need to be jumped. The bike also does not need to be running. Jump the wires and then turn the ignition on. Code will be displayed on the dash.

more_horiz
2nd that. thumbs up 2

more_horiz
After doing some googling The C46 is the EXCVA (exhaust control valve actuator). Seems to be a common issue with Suzuki's. There is some type of bowtie mod but I can't find any info on it. I need to figure out something as I had the same code show up yesterday. I read that some GSXR guys turn on the ignition switch and allow the pump to prime which opens the valve up all the way. Then the turn the ignition switch off and pull the wire for the EXCVA. No clue of this works for our bikes.

more_horiz
I jumped the two wires, black white and orange green. The bike did not show me anything but the engine stalled and it doesn't start. Check remains lit all the time.
any help?

more_horiz
bonepeeler wrote:
I jumped the two wires, black white and orange green. The bike did not show me anything but the engine stalled and it doesn't start. Check remains lit all the time.
any help?

@knecum wrote:Jump the code connector on right side of bike, it's under the black triangular cover, it's a white connector with a cap on it. Jump the 2 wires that are across from one another, I think orange with white tracer and black with white tracer. Use a paperclip. Read the dash and do this while bike is running. It should read a code like c40 etc. Lmk what you got.

FYI this is wrong and doing so will cause the ignition fuse to blow. It's the white/red and black/white wires that need to be jumped. The bike also does not need to be running. Jump the wires and then turn the ignition on. Code will be displayed on the dash.

Sounds like you've jumped the wrong wires and you blown the fuse. Have a look at your fuses to see if any are blown.

more_horiz
Ants wrote:
bonepeeler wrote:
any help?

@knecum wrote:Jump the  code connector on right side of bike, it's under the black triangular cover,  it's a white connector with a cap on it.  Jump the 2 wires that are across from one another,  I think orange with white tracer and black with white tracer.   Use a paperclip.  Read the dash and do this while bike is running.  It should read a code like c40 etc.  Lmk what you got.

Sounds like you've jumped the wrong wires and you blown the fuse. Have a look at your fuses to see if any are blown.

Correct. Thanks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply