www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew owner from Swindon (South west England) EmptyNew owner from Swindon (South west England)

more_horiz
Hi peeps,
Picked up my King today annoyed as the aftermarket tail light is broken so riding delayed until I can replace the unit 😥
Also how the hell do I set the clock?? Lol

Currently riding:
2007 Black B-King
2012 Triumph Explorer

descriptionNew owner from Swindon (South west England) EmptyRe: New owner from Swindon (South west England)

more_horiz
Bike-instructor wrote:
Hi peeps,
Picked up my King today annoyed as the aftermarket tail light is broken so riding delayed until I can replace the unit 😥

Currently riding:
2007 Black B-King
2012 Triumph Explorer

Hi and Welcome

SUZUKI B-KING 2008-as a aftermarket Fender Eliminator Kit by Yoshimura my tail light as 4 led out of 28 that don't work , and will not pass an out of province inspection , can not ride until a get a new tail light ,and stock rear turn  signals , they don't like the led signals, as a mater of fact  I don't like the led turn signals on my bking you can not see them from the back all that well, the way there are mounted.

descriptionNew owner from Swindon (South west England) EmptyRe: New owner from Swindon (South west England)

more_horiz
Thanks for the info. I'm madly googling to see what's out there. I agree with you......need to be seen.

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Welcome

Sorry to hear about your light issue Sad

As for the clock, I've done it many times, but always need to get the manual out!! Embarassed Embarassed

more_horiz
Welcome to our forum

New owner from Swindon (South west England) IMAG0838

more_horiz
davehutch wrote:
Welcome to our forum

New owner from Swindon (South west England) IMAG0838

yep, its all coming back to me now Rolling Eyes Embarassed , Nice one Dave New owner from Swindon (South west England) 804287

more_horiz
Bike-instructor wrote:
Hi peeps,

Currently riding:
2007 Black B-King
2012 Triumph Explorer

Hello and welcome on board! :wel:

more_horiz
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Light now fixed.... Let the good times roll!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply