www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionMaking it a UK hat trick of new members! EmptyMaking it a UK hat trick of new members!

more_horiz
Third, consecutive new member from across the pond.

I have been lurking for a week or two now, with a few minor posts, but I'm officially "coming out" as a new BKing owner/member (no, not in a Priscilla sort of way).

Previous rides where a Honda VTX 1800 and a Buell XB12, so can't wait to get some miles under the King

Sorry, but can't make the April event, so expect to try and make some of the other local rides.

Will post some pick soon...

descriptionMaking it a UK hat trick of new members! EmptyRe: Making it a UK hat trick of new members!

more_horiz
weldone and welcome, from still rainy chorley cheers :wel: cheers

descriptionMaking it a UK hat trick of new members! EmptyRe: Making it a UK hat trick of new members!

more_horiz
Welcome on board cheers

more_horiz
boring black model owner ?????? Sleep

more_horiz
welcome to our world cheers

more_horiz
yep indeedy welcome Very Happy look forward to the meeting of any Bking owner a special breed indeed

more_horiz
Welcome M8 enjoy the beast Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel: m8 , i have only done 180 miles on mine and love it !!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply