www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello Fellow Members EmptyHello Fellow Members

more_horiz
Very Happy Just alittle history on who I am and why I am here. I started racing MotorX in Tx when I was 12. That was 1971. I road a Suzuki rm125. and modified it to canter levered shocks like Roger D's bike. In 1973 I switch to a Penton /ktm 250 I was a big kid 6' 210lbs when I was 14 and moved into Football and bike became recreational. I move to California in 1976 and was riding street bikes. My first was a Honda 450 4cy , had a 750 and a couple enduros in 1982 I started Racing AFM in Nor Cal and ran a Yamaha Vision V-twin bored to 594cc at Sears Point Raceway (where I worked), Laguna Seca and Willows Spring. When I got Married, in 1984. I promised My Wife and Inlaws I would quit Racing. I maintained that till 2004 when I started racing AMA Hare Scrambles. In my 3rd race I re-injured my right knee. My wife gave me the I told you so. So since then motorcycles have been for pleasure only. The B-king was a great find. it was comfortable enough for long rides, but could be two wheel drifted through the twisties. In March I had Some of my Brain removed in an operation and my short term memory and reflexes have been impaired. I have Join this forum to find a home for the B-King. Most People have no clue what a great bike it is. I am not really a forum guy but I do Have A fair amount of Knowledge about tracks trails and twistys roads in Nor Cal. whould be happy to share. clown

descriptionHello Fellow Members EmptyRe: Hello Fellow Members

more_horiz
Welcome Bubba Bart !!

more_horiz
WELCOME ukflaggif

more_horiz
Welcome from the UK. :wel:

I haven't had any brain removed but my short term memory and reactions are impaired
anyway, old age I reckon. Rolling Eyes

I can just about remember where I last left my bike, but sure know what to do with it when I find it. Hello Fellow Members 89639

more_horiz
Warm welcome from fellow B-Kinger from Poland cheers :wel:

more_horiz
:wel: from ukflaggif

more_horiz
Welcome from a fellow Nor Cal Kinger.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: