www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
3X_B-King
tailscookie
pala
bikesnaggler
BigBadKoz
9 posters

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk EmptyHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

more_horiz
Found this site and hope to make a few friends with fellow b-king owners

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk EmptyRe: Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

more_horiz
I have put a few pics in the gallery of my bike.

My bike is only half done, I have more bits here to fit as time allows

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk EmptyRe: Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

more_horiz
Hi, Welcome along.

I'm fairly new here to, only had mine 4weeks.

What are your pictures named under?

more_horiz
welcome to the forum m8 , put your pics here Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk 804287

more_horiz
hi m8,

welcome to the forum

steve

more_horiz
welcome,is it the slower black model Basketball

more_horiz
The bike is in the gallery. It's red, and labeled by suzuki as the final edition

more_horiz
Welcome BigBadKoz to this great forum glad you found us, Have fun on your new beast

more_horiz
yeah welcome.... be good to see you at our weekend in april in devon.. we meet twice a year for a weekend of fun and ride etc twice a year all over the country... always in a hotel non of that camping lark Very Happy well we are Kings on our bikes...

Have a look on the weekend bash for spring on the across the pond section....

glad you came to your senses and brought the king ... nice color... Very Happy must be as fast as the fast black ones and faster than the blue or silver ones.. Razz

more_horiz
This is your B-King with 0 miles ! . . . Wecome to the site.

Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Red-King%2520009

Last edited by 3X_B-King on Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 7:32; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
welcome BBK from sunny but cold chorley! :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome to another Southerner!!

more_horiz
Thats nice! I like that..... Cool

Going by things like the front calipers, swingarm etc
and the sticker thats been used as a tank badge,
it was a Black 08 model that the dealer has had resprayed ?

There are several final Edition / Limited edition / Yoshi Edition Kings
but im yet to see a Suzuki factory one, its very common for dealers
to bling up unsold old stock. Great colour.

more_horiz
Hi & :wel:

I see with the pic you have put 0 miles did the shop do the spray job on the bike?

It looks good BBK.

Laceandwhisky I think i have slowed my fast black king down now ? i have put mal's blue wheels on it laugh laugh laugh laugh

But it still fells fast to me laugh laugh laugh

more_horiz
I didn't put that pic up, but it is my bike. I've been adding more bits and private plate

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk EmptyHi there, this bike is an 11 plate not 08. Is there a difference between the two?

more_horiz
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Thats nice! I like that..... Cool

Going by things like the front calipers, swingarm etc
and the sticker thats been used as a tank badge,
it was a Black 08 model that the dealer has had resprayed ?

There are several final Edition / Limited edition / Yoshi Edition Kings
but im yet to see a Suzuki factory one, its very common for dealers
to bling up unsold old stock. Great colour.

more_horiz
Hello BigBadKoz,

I put your 0 mile bike picture up as I first saw your bike (and took some pictures) when it had just been done by Crescent Suzuki back in 2011

I was talking to Guy at Crescent Suzuki about this bike when they had it for sale in August, but he wouldn't take my 28K mile B-king in part exchange.

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-1

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-2

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-4

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-5

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-12

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-11

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk Image-10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply