www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
3X_B-King
tailscookie
pala
bikesnaggler
BigBadKoz
9 posters

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

more_horiz
I'm North of the county. Contact me if you fancy a ride out some time, perhaps you'd like to do some of the ride out route for next April's bash alien

descriptionHi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk

more_horiz
hi ptolemyx. i will be in touch, thank you

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 Image-17

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 Image-16

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 Image-15

more_horiz
Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 Image-14

more_horiz
Seat has been rebuilt and covered. As I am tall, I had the seat raised an inch. It is so comfortable

more_horiz
I have now fitted metre wide handlebars

more_horiz
Looking good!

Hi I am new to the site. From Plymouth, uk - Page 2 804287

more_horiz
BigBadKoz wrote:
Seat has been rebuilt and covered. As I am tall, I had the seat raised an inch. It is so comfortable

not thought of raising the seat have raised the king with them dogbone things... have gillies rear sets as well i am 6ft 11" tall make the king look like a moped..

are you coming to the Devon weekend in April ????

more_horiz
Hello and welcome new here to and not far from you mate :-)

more_horiz
That candy red takes some beating,love it
:wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply