www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

New Member with No B-King

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Joshidiah
darnfarst
texas-ss-tornado
Dali
Tony Nitrous
mgosset1
10 posters

descriptionNew Member with No B-King EmptyNew Member with No B-King

more_horiz
Gentlemen I don't own a B-King but its just a matter of time....I have my Harley Heritage Classic for sale, with hopes of finding a nice used B-King...My Harley is Old School Classic if you know anyone looking and as nice as they get....With a little luck and spring coming on the Harley should move fast and then I can shop.....Been riding the rockets since the Kawa 2 strokes in the 70's and have own vmax's and you name it...Happy to be Here; a dear friend from Kentucky told me about this site....

descriptionNew Member with No B-King EmptyRe: New Member with No B-King

more_horiz
Welcome mgosset1,

Lots of good info here if you have a search.

If you like "entertaining" bikes like the old Kwak smokers
and the V-Max you'll get on fine with a B-King.

Enjoy.

more_horiz
Welcome from central Kentucky!

more_horiz
Hey, it's about time you showed up here Michael......and you still can't have my King!!!! Not yet anyway! Smile

New Member with No B-King DealsGap3

more_horiz
hey Texas where is your riding gear , naughty naughty Evil or Very Mad , feet and hands are valuable items Twisted Evil

more_horiz
darnfarst wrote:
hey Texas where is your riding gear , naughty naughty Evil or Very Mad , feet and hands are valuable items Twisted Evil

Guilty as charged. Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :wel:

more_horiz
John your not in Texas anymore...and its not my fault...lol....and yes I do want your B-King....Texas riders are notorious for sneakers, shorts and t-shirt riding....

more_horiz
Hi and welcome. :wel:

Yeah, you definitely should have one - eye catching fun bike, good for both slow and fast riding Very Happy:D:D

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum, as said you will find loads of imfomation here , when i joined i did not own a b king, but there are enough people on the forum with enough reasons why you should buy one New Member with No B-King 804287

more_horiz
:wel: Irving! I'm a couple of hours south of you.

more_horiz
Finally got my B-King....3,400 miles.....and it took a while to find a good one...New Member with No B-King <a href=New Member with No B-King 2008-Suzuki-B-King--Colleyville-TX-31435925-1_zpsa3767752" />

more_horiz
Welcome!
I'm a little farther South than 1 Wheel Peel
Beaumont, Tx

more_horiz
Nice King - welcome to the forum!!

more_horiz
Your new steed looks great, I'm sure that like most of us you'll find it's a "keeper" alien

more_horiz
It's about time Mike!!!! You sure you don't want go come up here Sep 14-16th and ride the Dragon with me? It's going to be a blast! 4th time I've been down there in less than a year!!!!!

more_horiz
Yea its a keeper alright....just got off a Cruiser so getting use to the aggressiveness of this bike...Put new Michelin Tires on today and tank pad...Need some Frame Sliders now...I ordered some 2 inch Fox Risers for the bars and may put a small windscreen on just for looks...lol....Too dang hot to ride here in Texas....

more_horiz
John your just too far away man and its too hot...And I know I ain't ready for no twisties in the Dragon.....Got a load of stuff planned to do with this bike as far as access.....

more_horiz
You can ride the Dragon without riding it HARD, but I'll tell you what, the King just EATS UP those curves! It is very much at home there! One of these days, you need to get up here and ride it, maybe by next spring you'll be ready???

more_horiz
John I might be, but would trailer it up there...Got front and rear spools on with engine guards and new frame sliders....went with all T-Rex stuff here in Dallas...I may not even put them bar risers on....they are 2 inch and its going to be tough to get that much cable slack....Have not ridden the bike much; the temps are brutal right now here in Dallas...about used up all my rat money getting this bike, gonna have to lay low for a while...lol...I can't believe how smooth this bike is on the road and responsive as they get...about half scared of the sob....this bike is non ABS but has some fine brakes on it....really happy with it, its the ultimate no doubt....

more_horiz
Hey Texas Tornado! check your PM's. Left you a message.

more_horiz
WarriorDog wrote:
Hey Texas Tornado!  check your PM's.  Left you a message.

PM replied to!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply