www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionAfrosquad to say hello... EmptyAfrosquad to say hello...

more_horiz
Hi all,

I just joined the forum and bought 3 weeks ago my original B-King 2008 with ABS. I have to say it was well worth to buy this bike, it is amazing the acceleration and how easy it is to drive even with the weight it has.

My previous bikes where a Kawasaki Z750, then a Kawasaki Z1000, and now the B-King...

Wish you pleasant day, if someone is from Switzerland or South Germany, let me know so we can have once a ride together....

Afrosquad

descriptionAfrosquad to say hello... EmptyRe: Afrosquad to say hello...

more_horiz
Welcome to the Forum.

You'll find lots of info on here

You can track owners by using this thread

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t4192-b-king-owner-locations-map?highlight=owner+map

Happy Riding!

Afrosquad to say hello... 804287 ukflaggif 

more_horiz
Thanks Rizla King, this useful informaiton. I have already added myself...

Afrosquad

more_horiz
Hi Afrosqad and :wel: 

If the weather is ok I shall be in Schenkenzell (about 70miles north of Basel) September 17th to 21st with  a couple of mates. We would be pleased to see you.
We are waiting to see the long range weather forecast before deciding.

more_horiz
dekker wrote:
Hi Afrosqad and :wel: 

If the weather is ok I shall be in Schenkenzell (about 70miles north of Basel) September 17th to 21st with  a couple of mates. We would be pleased to see you.
We are waiting to see the long range weather forecast before deciding.

Sounds good, will get back to you later the month, maybe I will come up on Saturday morning, or are you traveling back on that day?

more_horiz
Yes we would be traveling back to Maubeuge on Saturday then Calais and home on Sunday.
Wednesday to Friday are the "riding" days, we could meet up somewhere between Basle and Shenkenzell, hope the weather is good.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply