www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

New Rider, and my First bike is... The B King!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Tony Nitrous
WarriorDog
r1beater
tailscookie
texas-ss-tornado
dekker
hellbillyb
Dave3223
rude
Joshidiah
Jaime
bkinglover
arek1200
UfnTool27
Snake Eyes
19 posters

descriptionNew Rider, and my First bike is... The B King! - Page 2 EmptyRe: New Rider, and my First bike is... The B King!

more_horiz
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t4192-b-king-owner-locations-map

descriptionNew Rider, and my First bike is... The B King! - Page 2 EmptyRe: New Rider, and my First bike is... The B King!

more_horiz
Snake Eyes, why not post a  pic' of your bike in the Gallery section. It would be nice to see a "King" in the Florida sunshine. thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Yeah lets see a Key West sunset shot of a King in the calendar!
Congrats and with your attitude and a firm grasp of your self control u should b fine and have a ball.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply