www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionStefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  EmptyStefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden

more_horiz
Hello my name is Stefan but my friends call me Stupid Steve, may partly be because I'm about to put the turbo on my B King, I live in Sweden

Unfortunately, I'm very bad at writing in English (Google translation)
Here is a picture of my B King before I started assembling the turbo

Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  Attachment

Here you can find more info on Turbo build

http://www.sporthoj.com/forum/showthread.php?268425-B-King-TURBO-Carbon-Edition

descriptionStefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  EmptyRe: Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden

more_horiz
Make a carbon fibre tank and you will have the whole set.  Very Happy 

Great looking bike by the way. Smile 

descriptionStefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  EmptyRe: Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden

more_horiz
Wassup Steve!

What the hecks, why would you need a turbine on your bike? You want to chase that legendary Ghostrider our there?

Razz Razz Razz 

more_horiz
nice bike and  :wel: 

more_horiz
Think you need new friends!  Very Happy 

Nice work on the turbo!

more_horiz
bonepeeler wrote:

Already done Smile

Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  LeTUoXOHU_

more_horiz
quaden wrote:
bonepeeler wrote:

Already done Smile

Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  LeTUoXOHU_

how much did it cost you?
Please post a pic because in the attached pic seems to be the normal one.

more_horiz
Now let's try from the computer instead!
Here comes a new image

Stefan"Stupid Steve " Åberg from Sweden  Attachment

more_horiz
Love it. Great job.

more_horiz
hi  flower 

more_horiz
Welcome Stephan.
Crazy but not stoopid!  Razz 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply